Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

no life people....

getsome

Nov 26, 2007, 9:53 AM
People who take the time out and call and complain for no reason really show that they have no life. Yesterday i spoke with a woman over the phone who said her daughters phone is rusted. Explaining that it probably wont be covered under warranty she screams and complains using language i learned from my friends when i was younger. After asking her to tone it down she curses me. I disconnect the call. She then calls back and DEMANDS an apology. I didnt apologize. I then gave her my managers name and yada yada. She then states "Ill get an apology and free stuff from her".....she called no doubt.

Did she get anything?

No, not even an apology. 😁
MS_CELLONE_LADY

Nov 27, 2007, 1:39 AM
great 😁
M15TER P1NK

Nov 27, 2007, 6:15 AM
"im sorry your daughter went scuba diving with her phone?"
🤣
vzwcripplesphones

Nov 27, 2007, 12:27 PM
🤣

when will people learn that some kindness will get them alot further than making grandiose threats and pompous claims?
Sprintkitty

Nov 28, 2007, 10:40 AM
When corporations stop caving in to the grandiose threats and pompous claims. :/
hawaiian_rep

Nov 28, 2007, 6:29 PM
When people like my boss stop being hired. He'll do a manager override for an early upgrade even though they just upgraded their phone 3 months ago as long as they'll give us a good nps score and buy 4 accessories and yell loud enough.
Webb

Nov 27, 2007, 1:44 PM
Suggested apology:

I'm sorry your mother never taught you to act civilized.
donkey_kong86

Nov 28, 2007, 10:29 AM
🤣 🤣 🤣 you could tell she wasn't gettin any at the house 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.