Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Im th woman!!

TexasJulie

Dec 7, 2004, 11:39 AM
My boss just called to tell me I had a mystery shopper last Friday and sxored a 99! Rock on! I didnt mention T-Zones, so I didnt get the points for that... Oops. Anyway, Im kinda excited about that! Just thought Id share!
TexasJulie

Dec 7, 2004, 11:39 AM
whoops! Title should say THE. LOL
tequilasundae

Dec 7, 2004, 11:41 AM
got a 99 myself 3 weeks ago...its a good feeling to have!!! 😁
TexasJulie

Dec 7, 2004, 11:48 AM
😁 My boss was stoked, seeing as how the last time we were shopped, we scored like an 85 or something... that guy was let go almost immediately. LOL
LOVELYT11

Dec 7, 2004, 11:49 AM
thats good julie ,see your are doing your thang. 😁
kigirl11

Dec 7, 2004, 12:08 PM
What do you scored for? I am an indirect, but just out of curiosity is it a test or something to test your sales skills?
TexasJulie

Dec 7, 2004, 12:12 PM
I think Im indirect too... Anyway, someone comes in pretending to be a customer, and asks questions, testing your knowledge on the services and products, and you get scored based off of that. Its more of a heads up for the bosses so they know what we need work in and how we behave when they arent there. LOL
tyrjohn

Dec 7, 2004, 1:08 PM
YOU GO Girl 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.