Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

I shouldn't have even come in today...

devilsmafia

Oct 9, 2007, 5:51 PM
I've been here for 9 hours now, and I've only sold 2 bluetooth's all day. This is the most boring day ever. How's everyone else doing today?
ajstrong

Oct 9, 2007, 5:53 PM
splendiferous. I got a good friend an 8700 for $50 after rebate 👀 and...am waiting for 8 pm to come.
Jennyboo

Oct 9, 2007, 5:53 PM
same ....

I've taken two bill payment and sold two car chargers

I'd actually be happy with two bt headsets with the way its been going lately ☚ī¸
BRSprint

Oct 9, 2007, 5:58 PM
yeah.... I've had Kilimanjaro group here all day (Sprint in Nashville Metro) and we've done 10 bill payments and 1 case sold. Grand total of nothing done.

Sucks to have someone who can fire you around for 6 hours with no customers in the store.
ralph_on_me

Oct 9, 2007, 6:00 PM
You said you sold bluetooths! You're as bad as a customer!
devilsmafia

Oct 9, 2007, 6:01 PM
that i'm not the only one who's been sitting around doing nothing. 2 more hours until it's time to go home, hit the bar, and go sleepy time.
chainsaw

Oct 9, 2007, 6:07 PM
Not bad, 3 new acts. I swear lately though I don't have any phones in stock that I am comfortable selling and no new bluetooths at a reasonable price for months. Will I ever be happy?
sckoisks17

Oct 9, 2007, 6:14 PM
Ugh, I'd be happy with two BT headsets. I have two holsters and one car charger, plus a ton of customer complaints and billing issues from ignorant people who won't farking listen to me.

Good news is, I have two customers getting a total of 7 phones coming in tomorrow! 😁
devilsmafia

Oct 9, 2007, 6:17 PM
gratz! Hopefully i'll have a day like that tomorrow.
sckoisks17

Oct 9, 2007, 6:19 PM
Thanks!

I won't be in tomorrow, but my mangaer's a good guy. He takes care of my customers for me, and vice versa. So I'll get credit for $2500 worth of revenue, when my manager did all the work đŸ¤Ŗ
devilsmafia

Oct 9, 2007, 6:22 PM
FTW!
knn_dm

Oct 9, 2007, 6:53 PM
Which SCK do you work at?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.