Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 18 replies

Stiletto Heels (my rant about comfy shoes...)

SLRMcLaren

Sep 18, 2007, 10:47 PM
So I just had a lady tell me that part of the reason she was so irritable and mean to the rep was because she had been wearing Jimmy Choo stiletto heals for the past 12 hours...

I told her that was not a valid reason for her attitude towards the representative or me because I have been wearking Dolce stilettos for the last 14 hours and I'm still being polite...

This is my favorite part!

She says, word for word, "Well Dolce shoes are known to be more comfortable than Jimmy Choo's..."

I asked why she didnt buy the Dolce ones and she said because they were "too expensive."

UUUUMMM - these cost me like $125.00 on sale and hers had to cost at least that much at full retail... Stupid lady...Does she think I know nothing about shoes?...
(continues)
byebyecellone

Sep 18, 2007, 10:54 PM
You should have taken one shoe off and beat her with it. đŸ¤Ŗ
SLRMcLaren

Sep 18, 2007, 10:58 PM
Hahahah - if i coulda given it to her through the phone i soooo would have...
Nikoletta

Sep 18, 2007, 11:13 PM
Wow... I own one pair of shoes that aren't flat and those only because my mother bought them for me. I almost broke my ankle the one time I tried to wear them.

Summers I wear Croc flip-flops every single day. Winters I wear either Burks or Croc clogs. Occasionally I will throw in a pair of Bjorn sandals

I won't wear it if it isn't sinfully comfortable. Heels hurt.
SLRMcLaren

Sep 18, 2007, 11:21 PM
They only hurt for a bit - then you become immune to the pain. I've been wearing them since I was like 16 and I can practically run a mile in them (dont get me wrong, I love my flip-flops just as much). I wont wear Crocs after I read that story about the girls toe getting ripped off when they got caught in an escalator. And I wont wear anything with over a 5 inch heal...thats just asking for a face-plant or a broken ankle.
BigShowJB

Sep 19, 2007, 9:47 AM
not even for me?
SLRMcLaren

Sep 19, 2007, 4:59 PM
Only if i dont have to walk in them 🙂
expectpwnage

Sep 19, 2007, 5:10 PM
SLRMcLaren said:
I wont wear Crocs after I read that story about the girls toe getting ripped off when they got caught in an escalator.

that could happen with any pair of open toe/open design of shoe.

really any kind of summer shoe.

you have to ask yourself in situations like this, "who the f*ck gets stuck on an escalator"
SLRMcLaren

Sep 19, 2007, 5:34 PM
Apparently a lot of people do. There are about 8 reports a week of people getting stuck in escalators - 6 of them are generally from crocs but they are small children so that helps. But you're right. There isnt much room to get caught. Though I did get my pant leg stuck in there one time - that wasnt pleasant. And i dont wear "soft" or "pliable" shoes. I know for sure my heel isnt gonna get stuck in there and get ripped off.
expectpwnage

Sep 19, 2007, 5:39 PM
SLRMcLaren said:
And i dont wear "soft" or "pliable" shoes. I know for sure my heel isnt gonna get stuck in there and get ripped off.

You lie.

SLRMcLaren said:
(dont get me wrong, I love my flip-flops just as much).

i think these fall under "soft" or at least "pliable"
SLRMcLaren

Sep 19, 2007, 6:10 PM
I wear my flip fops around the house...I dont have an escalator in my house...
Grantizzle

Sep 19, 2007, 6:11 PM
why not?
SLRMcLaren

Sep 19, 2007, 6:40 PM
Im not quite that rich.
Grantizzle

Sep 19, 2007, 6:48 PM
oh.
expectpwnage

Sep 19, 2007, 7:02 PM
☚ī¸
M15TER P1NK

Sep 19, 2007, 9:29 AM
... yeah... totally 👀
marenda

Sep 19, 2007, 11:15 AM
i wish i could use my stilettos as an excuse to be a b!tch. đŸ¤Ŗ
BigShowJB

Sep 19, 2007, 12:33 PM
i do all the time ...
Sprintkitty

Sep 19, 2007, 6:10 PM
I wear boots simply because they're comfortable (plus I'm 5'10" and work in a kiosk, and I really don't need the extra height). You mean if I wore stilettos I'd have a license to be a wanker? *grins* I'm there!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.