Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Shove a what up my what?? (Long)

byebyecellone

Sep 11, 2007, 4:53 AM
So this custy calls in on a welfare/lifeline account. He says he "signed up for the account that stops him right at 600 minutes when he reaches it". Well since we dont even offer anything like that I was pretty sure he was wrong but I was still willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and allow him the chance to prove himself. So I say "ok well we would just need to see the document that you signed showing this." And at this point he knows hes screwed and not going to win this battle. So he says "oh yea like i am just gonna drive it to Ohio and show you". Yea genius. So I say to him " well sir instead you could just fax it to me." He says " I dont have a freakin fax machine". I say " oh thats ok sir you can stop by one of our retail loca...
(continues)
wearyrep

Sep 11, 2007, 5:25 AM
😛 now now byebye remain calm! there are only custies
BTW I wanna see you try that trick 🤣
byebyecellone

Sep 11, 2007, 5:34 AM
Should I use a standard fax or one of our floor model printers/copiers/fax machine? 😕
wearyrep

Sep 11, 2007, 5:57 AM
well I suppose it would be in your best interest to start with a standard fax 🤣 🤣 🤣
byebyecellone

Sep 11, 2007, 6:06 AM
I'm gonna 🤤 go straight for the big boy 😲 😳
wearyrep

Sep 11, 2007, 6:31 AM
🤣 🤣
WOW
BigShowJB

Sep 11, 2007, 11:23 AM
that's bold ... do you prefer Astro-glide, KY, or none at all?
Willwise

Sep 11, 2007, 12:14 PM
make sure to leave the cord hanging out so it doesn't get stuck
BigShowJB

Sep 11, 2007, 12:27 PM
what brand copier did he say tha was? a kotex?
Nikoletta

Sep 11, 2007, 7:46 PM
You forgot ID, they're better than KY
BigShowJB

Sep 11, 2007, 11:42 PM
oh yeah... you like it all natural up that way....

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.