Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Sprint store reps/ customer care reps.

brandunn

Sep 10, 2007, 2:32 PM
So I am admittedly not the nicest, nor the most tolerant person in the world.
But geez reps!
If I say something that you don't agree with or think is incorrect, present me with a valid argument and I'll do my best to either explain the situation or concede that you're correct and do what you want.
On the opposite end of that if I won't do something and you say, "fine i'll call back and get someone who will." I'm just going to burn you with a fraud ticket.
Just don't tell me and we'll both be happier.

Now to the customer care reps, stop giving everyone credit. Just because someone is ignorant of their contract is not a valid reason to hand out adjustments. Do your job and research and get it things right the first time.
DeepFryerDan

Sep 10, 2007, 3:04 PM
i have to say that i have talked to more morons in the Care department than i have ever met. on that same note, there are some that I have talked to that are the smartest and most willing-to-help people i've ever talked to.

as for the fraud ticket you talk about.. yeah right. everyone knows those are a load.

i guess in the end i am just tired of having to fix everyone else's mistakes in this company. we, at this store, constantly bend over backwards to help our customers because either another store screwed them over or customer care decided to make extra commission off of the transaction and added every feature on the planet.

what it all comes down to: there are some good store reps and some bad ones and there are some good care re...
(continues)
brandunn

Sep 10, 2007, 3:15 PM
Actually sprint and our fraud department review tickets nightly and I have personally doublechecked on at least two stores that have terminated agents for repeated fraud attempts in one day. *Both were corporate stores.
DeepFryerDan

Sep 10, 2007, 3:22 PM
i guess i should have clarified a bit more. i've never been flagged for fraud because i can read. i can see on a customer's bill or the notes when they need a credit or not. it's not rocket science. 👀
brandunn

Sep 10, 2007, 4:13 PM
dan, i like you. i wish all store reps were like you. i had 3 store reps TODAY pose at least one if not all of the following questions each.

What is data?
What is an esn?
Where does the sim card go?(per a corp store rep!)
Can the customer use his i-phone on sprint?

i mean really, the guy called in and asked for an ESN SWAP, then said what's the esn? oh, well where can i find it?
Willwise

Sep 10, 2007, 4:18 PM
bran I wish more care reps were willing to research accounts for us and understand that indirect cannot apply credits. Because of the ones you spoke of earlier that hand out credits it becomes harder and harder to get charges should be credited back.
brandunn

Sep 10, 2007, 4:33 PM
one of the most truthful things i've heard all day. and most things would take only a few minutes to check.

upgrade eligibility - when and why was the swap done

data charges - hey you downloaded ring tones and games, valid charges.

text messaging - i didn't know i got charged for receiving them too, sucks to be you valid charges.

roaming - you went somewhere else, and it's not in your plan/ you live in an affiliate market. save money on vacation and your phone bill and don't leave.

now in all honesty i know there are lost of valid credits, but data/text is specifically outlined in your contract that you are responsible for all charges from your phone. whether you initiated them or not.

i wish store reps had to read the c...
(continues)
brandunn

Sep 11, 2007, 8:43 AM
*lots of
DeepFryerDan

Sep 12, 2007, 8:38 AM
haha thats funny... i think that person works at one of kiosks 🙄
brandunn

Sep 12, 2007, 9:15 AM
😳 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.