Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

Do you ever...

sckoisks17

Sep 9, 2007, 1:35 PM
...recommend phonescoop to your customers to get information on phones? I've always thought if my customers are better informed about what they're getting, they're able to make better decisions.
Nikoletta

Sep 9, 2007, 1:49 PM
Regularly, especially if they aren't idiots.
burntbridges

Sep 10, 2007, 12:24 PM
hahaha, same..
frankiewawa

Sep 10, 2007, 1:09 PM
yeah absolutly. and if people call in asking differences between phones I always recommend phonescoop. Its the only way to go 😁
StoreLead

Sep 10, 2007, 1:21 PM
i do quite a bit yea. but custys are usually too dumb/lazy/'ignant' to be willing to educate themselves on the products they are buying, so i doubt that my incredible number of reccomendations have boosted Phonescoops hit rate at all...
Willwise

Sep 10, 2007, 1:26 PM
I will often print off the side by side comparison and show that to them. I mean after all The whole point is to get them to make a decision in the store before they leave and buy it somewhere else.
StoreLead

Sep 10, 2007, 1:28 PM
if they are new custys i'm willing to do that... but if they aren't... i don't feel like it's worth my time. sure we get paid on upgrades, but it doesn't go to putting our quota away... and in good capitalistic (that a word?) form... my company doesn't care about anything but new adds.
mallbound

Sep 10, 2007, 5:44 PM
You must work for Sprint corporate... They don't give a rats butt about those even though they yell about high churn, the idiots.
jestcuzzgrl

Sep 10, 2007, 6:31 PM
all the time
WM6user

Sep 10, 2007, 6:59 PM
I'll get written up, if not fired, if I do.
jestcuzzgrl

Sep 10, 2007, 7:46 PM
why? I don't understand
AttAgentX

Sep 12, 2007, 11:44 AM
I am am informed never to give phone scoop to cu's.

wireless.att.com=

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.