Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 15 replies

Where is your competitor?

Milk Carton Reject

Aug 30, 2007, 2:52 PM
I work right across the parking lot from a giant Sprint/Nextel store. I could literally throw a rock and hit it. Probably even throw it over it if I tried hard enough. Yet people still come in and say, "Where is Sprint?".

Why, I don't know where Sprint is. ๐Ÿคจ
mooiscoow

Aug 30, 2007, 2:57 PM
Down the hall. It is the bathroom. I get more people asking me for the bathroom then a phone. I HATE THE MALL sometimes.
kt8

Aug 30, 2007, 3:15 PM
LOL I actually had a customer come in here with a Sprint phone, and ask me if we had parts for it, I am an att agent, i told the customer no, and they asked why not? I told them we r an att agent, well you should have them, like we should stock them here.....like omg you mean you dont have parts for an sprint phone and you are an att agent...... uhhhhhhhhhh i swear.........
marenda

Aug 30, 2007, 3:33 PM
๐Ÿคจ southern linc is right across the street
Wireless Buddy

Aug 31, 2007, 6:45 PM
marenda said:
southern linc

Eww, why are they still around?
BigShowJB

Aug 31, 2007, 7:04 PM
cuz dey cut on dem beep beepp fownze
Willwise

Aug 30, 2007, 4:06 PM
I just look them straight in the eyes and say t-mobile? what's a t-mobile?
d3ity

Aug 31, 2007, 1:20 PM
If they ask for the location of a sprint or nextel store I usually tell them I don't know where it is, but I bet you won't get reception there.

There's a Giant (grocery store) across from us that houses an AT&T kiosk. So if a customer comes in looking for them, I tell them exactly where it is. In Giant. I've gotten three responses... Mostly hillarious.

1. Blank Stare - Customer that actually MIGHT believe me.

2. Puzzled expression - Customer that is going to go back home only to check online and find the AT&T store is in fact in Giant and that I wasn't lying.

3. Snippy remark or flipout - These are my favorites. These people have actually CALLED AT&T to complain about the rude sales rep they ran into at a verizon store.
M15TER P1NK

Aug 31, 2007, 5:24 PM
c - wheres the closest verizon store? (im sprint)

m - dunno i live in baltimore (30 miles north of annapolis.... where i work)

c - well then wheres the closest one you know of?

m - pratt street

c - THATS LIKE FIFTY MILES FROM HERE!

m - fourty actually... and i know... like i said i live in baltimore

c - you just dont want me to find one because they are competition...

m - no sir i actually live in baltimore and actually spend as little time as possible in this god forsaken town. (nothing but rich a$$holes in this area really)

c - well im not leaving till you tell me where one is...

m - fair enough... you will however have to leave when i do at 830 tonight.

c - so you really arent going to tell me

m - sir... i...
(continues)
Wireless Buddy

Aug 31, 2007, 6:42 PM
Haha, Annapolis is funny. And the towns around the Bay Bridge are even weirder. You know what I mean... ๐Ÿ‘€
Wireless Buddy

Aug 31, 2007, 6:44 PM
Well why do you work in Annapolis if you live in Baltimore? Heck, you could even work in Towson. There's a Sprint store there.
M15TER P1NK

Aug 31, 2007, 6:58 PM
i like my store... i like my coworkers... and ill get retarded custys anywhere... so... two outta three aint bad...
jestcuzzgrl

Aug 31, 2007, 5:33 PM
I was driving down the street and pulled into a parking lot and asked someone where HyVee is and she pointed across the street. I felt really dumb..

Oh and btw HyVee food sucks ๐Ÿ˜•
BigShowJB

Aug 31, 2007, 6:16 PM
Veriznone corporate store is so close if I had explosive diarrhea i could hit the chair in their manager's office from my stool at the kiosk...I've had several people stand in front of me FACING THEIR STORE and ask where the Verizon store is ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Stinkular I could roll a quarter across the floor o f the mall and if there is only a little mall traffic, I'd b able to get it into the store....people have walked toward me from the direction of that store and ask where it is... "YOU JUST PASSED IT!!! IT WAS SIX FEET AWAY FROM YOU WHEN YOU GOT YOUR DAIRY QUEEN YOU FAT A$$ POS!!!!" ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿคค

an Allsmell/SMellularOne kiosk is around the corner, if i walk 20 feet to my right, i'd be able to hi their rep in the head with a...
(continues)
s_scott15

Aug 31, 2007, 8:34 PM
from where I am standing in the mall, I can see Ckicket, T-Mobile, Quest, Helio, Sprint, and another ATT store. If I look over the edge to the lower level, I can see another T-mobile, and 2 Verizon kiosks. PLus there is a place that sells used phones for all carriers.
s_scott15

Aug 31, 2007, 8:43 PM
And when people ask "Where is T-mobile/ Verizon/Sprint/Cricket...?" I just grin and say, I don't think there is one in this mall. ๐Ÿ™‚ Sorry.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.