Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Samsung D807

goosu100

Aug 6, 2007, 7:00 PM
I really want to get the Samsung D807 from AT&T, i have been waiting almost a month for it to come back into stock, however today when i called they said it was discontinued for good. Is there anywhere else i can buy this phone from?? I saw it on tigerdirect.com, they have an unlocked version. If i buy the unlocked version can i use it on cingular/at&t's service and still have full use of all the features??

thanks
jjk85

Aug 6, 2007, 7:04 PM
A great place to buy the phone would be ebay, i've bought and sold quite a few phones on there. Just make sure the feedback is good and they're not from nigeria!! If you buy an unlocked phone, you do need to call customer service or stop into a store to have the phone provisioned properly so that everything will work.
goosu100

Aug 6, 2007, 7:25 PM
but they can get everything working properly, as if it was still on their network??
mooiscoow

Aug 6, 2007, 7:04 PM
Yes, but you will have to set it up yourself. You can't also still get it online from AT&T if you feel better about it, but it has been discontinue for awhile, and I won't recomend that phone if you are very physical. I spend sundays selling phones to people who broke there d807.
foxiangel5

Aug 7, 2007, 7:01 PM
and i was texting one day and in the middle of the text it decided it would rest itself. well when it turned back on, the lcd was cracked. i'm pissed..

also, i noticed the sticker was red, meaning water damage....i really didnt get it wet! at all! i swear! only thing i can think of is that i out it in my back pocket and that maybe it got wet from butt sweat????
Foamy

Aug 8, 2007, 12:40 PM
foxiangel5 said:
it got wet from butt sweat????

Eww.

On another note. I had one too, the screen is so easy to crack on those things. I broke it by bumping against a flat surface.
par_slim

Aug 6, 2007, 7:05 PM
discontinued because it was a bad phone...it would be a bad idea to buy one... 🙂 it had a lot of problems dude, better buy yourself a nokia or sony ericcson
peanutblue

Aug 7, 2007, 9:04 AM
This is weird... when we had the D807, no one bought it. But the last two weeks I've had twenty phone calls for this phone.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.