Foamy

Jul 13, 2007, 11:04 AM
It was a little weird. 👀
crosty

Jul 13, 2007, 11:05 AM
demand credit!
ralph_on_me

Jul 13, 2007, 11:05 AM
Were they happy in the pants when they hugged you?
Foamy

Jul 13, 2007, 11:21 AM
It was a woman... so I couldn't tell. 👀
BigShowJB

Jul 13, 2007, 11:21 AM
happy in the haltertop then???
M15TER P1NK

Jul 13, 2007, 11:09 AM
just had one threaten to hug me... i have been helpng with his Q getting his e mail hooked up... and he was like "if this works im going to hug you" so i replied with "thats not very much incentive for me to continue..."
Foamy

Jul 13, 2007, 11:20 AM
🤣

Fortunately, my customer was at least female. And she was probably hot 20 years ago.
craptacularwireless

Jul 13, 2007, 5:43 PM
Before gravity took its toll...
chaurmane

Jul 13, 2007, 11:22 AM
HAHA!!! What he say?
Foamy

Jul 13, 2007, 4:51 PM
She came back to tip me a $20 bill.

Great, now I feel like a prostitute. 😳
craptacularwireless

Jul 13, 2007, 5:43 PM
You dirty, dirty whore!
poweredup

Jul 13, 2007, 5:27 PM
i constantly keep them between me and the counter, and to keep distance when i dont have a counter around there is always the left leg put out slightly in front of you leaning back on the right. hope notes like this will help you not prostitute yourself again. 😁
Foamy

Jul 13, 2007, 5:35 PM
I'm assuming you mean you keep the counter between you and them. Otherwise you're pinning them in with nowhere to go but at you. 🤣

I do keep my distance as well, and I was behind the counter. However, before I realized what was happening she had already ran around the counter.
robtheman

Jul 14, 2007, 12:13 AM
I had a guy in today with a phone from a different carrier. It was stuck on the initial boot-up screen. He said he'd been having trouble and his phone wasn't working and he's tried everything and yada yada yada. I said that the phone isn't something I'd typically work on (it was GSM, I sell CDMA) but I'd take a look at it. He said he'd give me $5 if I could fix it. I took out the battery, let it sit for a minute or so, put it back in, and the phone started right up. He said: "Awesome, thanks!" and walked out the door.

Where is my $5? 😡

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.