Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

i feel much better now

my best friend Jack

Jun 12, 2007, 10:56 AM
just got done selling a 3 line new activation to the grungiest guys i have seen walk around this mall.

First they come up asking me to see if they qualify for some phones. So i think to myself, $400 deposit (verizon). But sure enough, like clockwork it cam back with no deposit, and they wanted the 6000 family share plan.

BANK!!!!!!

so how is everyone else today?
BigShowJB

Jun 12, 2007, 11:46 AM
CHARGEBACK!!!

it'll be defaulted in under 3 months
Talkabout-Allen

Jun 12, 2007, 11:47 AM
Wow! I thought about saying it, but I figured I would let him bask in his own glory! Definite Chargeback.
my best friend Jack

Jun 12, 2007, 12:35 PM
he said that he was going to buy me a case of beer because i was so fast with the application, hope he wasn't lying... 😕
Nikoletta

Jun 12, 2007, 4:03 PM
hey you never know, maybe he works construction and makes bank. I have friend who makes bank at his job and has great credit but looks like hell when he gets off work... he usually doesn't got to the store fresh from work but who knows?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.