Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 20 replies

unless you're with AT&T and just oh so excited...

TmoBrett

Jun 9, 2007, 12:46 PM
feel free to join my rant about the elusive iPhone!

Bottom line...
T-Mobile Dash 199.99 with a new line on a 12 month, 30 Gig iPod 249.99, so a total of 450, beats getting an 8 gig phone that's completely dependent on a touch screen, rumored to have no removable battery or SIM, and does anyone else have an iPod, I do. A nano at least and like everyone else I know with an iPod of any sort I've had 2 or more because of needing replacement for various reasons. No one who buys Apple products in March gets nearly as upset as the people who buy them when they launch before the holidays and Apple (like every company, nothing against them) launches their products before their really ready. It's going to be 6 months before those things are really...
(continues)
betty_bermuda

Jun 9, 2007, 12:50 PM
oh and dont forget whoever buys it will b stuck w/ cingy for TWO YEARS...
frankiewawa

Jun 9, 2007, 1:23 PM
Yeah well, we wont even be getting it right away. Since it's being released at corp. stores only ☹️ But we have the blackberry curve to try to sell over the iPhone. It's pretty pimp. Just ask ralph 😛
DJ Parkay

Jun 10, 2007, 1:25 PM
The blackberry curve is lame. Just kidding, they need a cross between the Curve and the 8800. Its like you have to choose betwee a camera or built in GPS. Ass.
Hey why didn't you leave a cute little spell-check comment for this thread toughguy? You run out of witty little comments?
BigShowJB

Jun 10, 2007, 12:01 PM
Sprint's Samsung Upstage--- $99.99!!! & I have an extra $100 to get music from Sprint's Music Store at $.99/song because I didn't get an overpriced T-Immobile
DJ Parkay

Jun 10, 2007, 1:20 PM
I'm not sure about the iPod thing. I don't know anyone who had to go through two or more iPods to get one that worked. What did you do with your first one? Drool on it? iPods are like phones; they can be damaged easily.

Secondly I have been buying apple products for 8 years now and I can say through personal experience they are some of the toughest electronic devices out there. There is a reason why consumer reports has ranked their laptops and desktops #1 for reliability and customer service for like 6 years running now. Oddly enough they allways rank the iPod #1 when they rate mp3 players.

Third the Dash, the wing and all HTC products are unreliable crap.

So instead of hating on something because your crappy little carrier ...
(continues)
betty_bermuda

Jun 10, 2007, 3:10 PM
i love apple but i still wouldnt shell out 500 to have a phone from them...

my macbook and ipod are good enough for me...
RaunchyFarts

Jun 10, 2007, 3:16 PM
May Steve Jobs get royally reamed with his iPhone by Justin Long. Bill Gates' Macrohard will always dominate the PC world.
betty_bermuda

Jun 10, 2007, 3:35 PM
🤣 I still hate Vista. My parents have it on thier PC and its just damned annoying...
DJ Parkay

Jun 10, 2007, 3:52 PM
If I wanted to run Vista on my mac I could. Windows phones suck too, thats why I use blackberry.
Sprint_GSO_NC

Jun 11, 2007, 4:19 PM
I agree vista is quite annoying espically when it comes to trying to install our aircards of which only 2 are compatible, yet all but 1 of them are or can be made mac compatible.

I do like my Windows on my Q, its just easier to link up with my outlook. i went from a 700p that i liked yet i had to go through good to get the outlook to work.

so in short Windows better on your phone, MAC better for computer.
DJ Parkay

Jun 11, 2007, 5:12 PM
Windows sux on phones too. Go blackberry.
RaunchyFarts

Jun 10, 2007, 9:18 PM
Praise Bill Gates for still having XP Pro SP2 around.
M15TER P1NK

Jun 11, 2007, 2:10 PM
* double click (Program) shortcut on Vistas Desktop *

warning an application called (Program) is attempting to open allow or deny?

* click allow *

Warning application (Program) is attempting to connect to the internet allow or deny?

* click allow *

(Program) has an update available to it update now or at a later time?

* click update now *

warning a remote server is attemting to modify (programs) files and/or folders allow or deny?

* click allow *

*update completes *

Warning application (program) is attemting to open this application has been modified since the last time it has run allow or deny?

* click allow *

warning application (program) is attemting to connect to the internet this application has been ...
(continues)
nuckingfuts

Jun 11, 2007, 2:13 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
DJ Parkay

Jun 11, 2007, 6:38 PM
Only reinforces my point that microshaft products are crap. OfficeMac is actually OK though...
DJ Parkay

Jun 10, 2007, 3:51 PM
Bill Gates will dominate the world with unscrupulous trade practices and buying out his competitors.
use_payphones

Jun 11, 2007, 4:21 PM
thank goodness i will be out of the wireless industry before june 29th... that's just all i have to say...
betty_bermuda

Jun 11, 2007, 4:46 PM
oh u lucky so and so...i have to wait til august...
timslo

Jun 12, 2007, 11:18 AM
🙄 blah blah blah iphone sucks blah blah blah 🙄

I want to know if anyone knows this. It's a question in the at&t forum, but it is my understanding that the iphone will be available contract only. But if you're eligible for an upgrade, you can't renew and purchase the iphone as an existing customer, only new? Also, I heard (i said heard) that the iphone will not pull up word or excel attachments. WTF is up with that?! Is this true?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.