Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Idiots

kapwww

Jun 8, 2007, 4:07 PM
I just had a girl come in wanting the ULTIMATE VZW package. She wanted a new 5-line 6000 minute Family Share Select plan with Ringback tones and VCast on all five lines.

They wanted the LG 8300. Right now, those are buy one get one free after rebate. I went a step further and offered buy 2 and get 3 free after rebate (for those pondering the math...and extra phone free after rebate).

I didn't expect the credit to come back ok and when it did, I almost couldn't control my happiness. That's some good commission right there!

I'm set to go and the lady comes back with "So how come when my mom upgraded her line the other day, that phone was free and now you're saying its $100? I think you're trying to f**k me over." I mentioned ...
(continues)
d3ity

Jun 8, 2007, 5:31 PM
God that SUCKS!

I'm an agent, and i'm fairly sure if I called my boss and said... ok, customer want's five lines, 8300's, and a 300.00 a month price plan (~330 with the added lines), He'd pretty much tell me to give her whatever the hell she wanted.
TrappedAtWork

Jun 8, 2007, 5:33 PM
we could have done it back when we could have the rebates sent to the store. Damn rules! 👿
d3ity

Jun 8, 2007, 5:36 PM
I think my boss would have probably just said screw the rebates entirley, give her the phones, we'll make a killing anyway.
kapwww

Jun 8, 2007, 8:36 PM
As far as I'm concerned, it shouldn't be necessary to bend over and take it up the poop shoot because she's a cheap lazy wench. My company matches corporate almost always. There should be no need to change that price.
dustin.gery

Jun 8, 2007, 11:19 PM
Agreed, its not worth it in the long run to take it up the ass for an ahole customer. people like that you will see back returning the phones 20 days later and expecting not to have to pay for any of there activation fees of usage. (i know vrzn does the 30 free day ting) I worked for At&t now i work for t-mobile.
d3ity

Jun 9, 2007, 8:58 AM
VZW's 30 day test drive ONLY works if you port your new verizon number to another carrier.

You can't simply just return the phones, you have to have your number ported out by the end of 30 days.
dustin.gery

Jun 9, 2007, 9:17 AM
thanks for the info...
BigShowJB

Jun 9, 2007, 11:31 PM
you probably could have given here the phones free in store and she would have backed out of the deal. She was just in there to cause a problem, wanting to see what was up with geting charged the $100 for the phones...
64kwireless

Jun 9, 2007, 6:35 PM
Oh my GOD... F that B... i wish someone like that would come in my shop.. i would have a big a$$ laugh if she tried to pull that crap. Customers are just plain retarded..
DJ Parkay

Jun 10, 2007, 4:12 PM
COrporate stores usally budge less on deals like that.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.