Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

People watching

EnterTheWu78

May 20, 2007, 12:56 PM
I work in a downtown area and I love to people watch. I see alot of strange things that mall employees normally wouldn't see.

I've seen dogs that are being walked attack each other.

I've seen a guy wipe out on his motorcycle.

Those are two of the main incidents that stick in my head.

Anyone else work in a downtown area? What have you seen?
jalanjalaning

May 20, 2007, 1:05 PM
no, i'm in mall and really jealous of you... the mall "people watching" quickly becomes sad when you realize that they all pretty much look and do the same things...

i am so jealous.
oudidntkn0w

May 21, 2007, 12:18 AM
ive seen a guy walking down the street talking.. well yelling to himself. also there is a park across the street from my store, every other couple days there is this guy that does kung fu crap by himself and starts fake air fighting like he has an opponent.. he'll even pretend he got taken down and "reverse" the moves.
lavrnius maximus

May 21, 2007, 5:29 PM
thats me i'm training to be a level 5 ninja. stop watching or i'll practice on YOU!
cyberpsionic

May 21, 2007, 6:02 PM
Every so often when we're leaving the office at night, we'll find people knocking boots in the ally behind us, sometimes in the car, often on the hood and even against the wall. I'm going to have to start vid clipping the action and upload it to a site for sharing.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.