Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 18 replies

Promotion Baby

M15TER P1NK

May 1, 2007, 4:43 PM
Everything is turning up P1NK...

Top Gun in the store again for last month...

Promoted to Lead RCC...

Found 3 Bucks floating through the parking lot...

Shazam!
raycarroll70

May 1, 2007, 5:20 PM
I take it you're a fan of Steve Buscemi's character from the 1992 movie Reservoir Dogs. LOL! Congratulations on your promotion to LRCC. I hope your SM will be giving you some sort of quota release every month for the additional duties you shall now be responsible for as a LRCC. I know about dual hats as I'm my store's Merchandising SME. I know it isn't anything like a LRCC, but still I'm wearing two hats too. I've been a Top Gunner three times myself, twice last year and started 2007 off as numero uno.
WhoDey

May 1, 2007, 9:12 PM
Oh, you're a SMEE alright.
blizone

May 1, 2007, 5:27 PM
Nice I just got promoted as well to Lead RSC and I too was top seller 7 months in a roll for my three stores I was working at. Now I am able to work at one store and still make the same amount of money with less hours put in and more time to spend with my "family" at home.

Found a total of 5 gold dollar coins these past two days and will be getting a new car in one week.

So life is looking up to both of us now isnt it?

Congrats on the promo btw. 😉
ABLINDKID

May 1, 2007, 8:00 PM
hey looks like everyone is doing good, i recently got promoted to a CST2 in my solectron company, we are the technicians in the verizon stores, as for sales i have been the top seller in my region for the past 5 months....i should of gotten a job as a sales person, dam those competition aggretments, if i leave my company to go and work for verizon i have to be unemployed for 3 months...but what ever i get paid really good just to mess with customers and replace phones all day, i dont have a quota and i have a really good schedule, so i cant complaine
joseph7131

May 25, 2007, 12:59 PM
as a former solectron tech who was offered a position with verizon... you dont have to be unemployed for 3 months just have to have your notice in 3 months prior to going to verizon.

i thought the same thing till i was offered a position.
Athanatoi

May 25, 2007, 1:29 PM
Not one of the reps in my store is even going to hit quota this month.

Hell, not even half of quota.

I got sleep for 3 hours last night.
A rep called in sick, so I get to work bell to bell (830-830)
The exit ramp to get to work is going to be closed for the next month - I'm going to have to wake up 10 minutes earlier in the morning.
My roommate invited over my psycho manipulative ex-girlfriend last night.
c1ngular3p

May 25, 2007, 1:50 PM
IM ABOUT TO GO ON A 4DAY WEEKEND AND YUP WRONG TIMING..NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS COMING COMMISION CHECK!!! SHORT ON PHONES AND ACCESSORIES FOR THE MONTH...HAD TO STRIVE FOR FEATURE HITS... DIDNT GET WHERE I WAS TRYING REACH !!!
d3ity

May 25, 2007, 6:34 PM
I think what you were trying to reach is the caps lock key. It's about 7/16's of an inch to the left.

Light commision checks do suck though. Back when I was working for RatShack(TM) not having products on the shelves was always screwing me out of making comission.
katrina

May 26, 2007, 2:03 PM
Man, I work for corportate and have a hard time getting inventory LOL We almost never have everythingwe are supposed to at any given time.
d3ity

May 26, 2007, 3:02 PM
It really wasn't just phones. I work at a verizon agent now and 9/10 times, we actually have the product the customer is looking for or will have it within a day or two.

Radioshack doesn't just sell phones though, we had all kinds of widgetry and gadgetry. It was really nice when corporate at RS would send us 12 planograms (All hail the great workbrain! There shall be no deviations from the planogram!) and the walls would be EMPTY. We would literally have two items per panel... and about 15 empty pegs with those lovley blue tags...
BigShowJB

Jun 1, 2007, 12:25 PM
try working as a dept mgr for wal-fart and having to do 120' of POGs in 2 weeks all alone in a consumables department and your AM is such a lame ass POS that he won't help and when you try to start a day or two early so you have a chance to get it all set before the deadline, he goes in after you leave and puts it back the way it was before and tells you that you are going t oget a write up if it's not done ontime and then orders the wrong product for your shelves and endcaps and wants to know why the back room is all clogged up with your dept's stuff and doesn't understand that he ordered stuff that wasn't on the new pog and the EC's weere already set by corporate and gets mad at you because you're not moving the inventory fast enough.
Animosity_Reigns

May 26, 2007, 1:46 PM
If your roomate is not female and friends with your ex before you hooked up. That would be grounds for an pounding. Never break the man rules....... 😁
Athanatoi

May 26, 2007, 1:58 PM
He's gay, so it's cool 😛
frankiewawa

May 26, 2007, 3:13 PM
You mine as well go jump in front of highway traffic right now. Sorry. hehe 👀
Athanatoi

May 26, 2007, 3:57 PM
(woosh!)
frankiewawa

May 26, 2007, 4:09 PM
Wellmy day has been pretty slow and fulla problems. yours? 😳
Athanatoi

May 26, 2007, 5:32 PM
Indeed.

Did get two acts today, though 😛
StoreLead

Jun 2, 2007, 12:45 PM
LRCC is a tough roll to fill if you don't have an ASM at your store. hopefully your SM is cool and wont write you up if/when you quite hitting quota like i did. i am for all intesive purposes the ASM in my store, just w/o the title or pay. don't be surprised if that happens to you too.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.