Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Oh boy... it started early

M15TER P1NK

Apr 30, 2007, 9:50 AM
No coffee in system... so ima be breif with this first one...

C - I need my Treo 650 fixed

m - as of october this is no longer a repair center

c - i used to bring it in here all the time are you sure?

m - ... ๐Ÿ™„ ... yes... you probably brought it in before october...

c - well what do i do...

m - you can go to a Sprint repair center the two closest are ----- (15minute drive) & ----- (20minute drive).

c - i dont have two hours to waste what else can i do.

m - (you can drive to both of those locations and back here in two hours... ๐Ÿคจ )If you have insurance you can call the insurance company...

c - can you do it for me.

m - no sir they want to talk to the person that holds the line. (not kidding, i wasnt just...
(continues)
nuckingfuts

Apr 30, 2007, 10:15 AM
Feel better?
blizone

Apr 30, 2007, 10:15 AM
What is going on Dickie Roberts? ๐Ÿ˜‰
M15TER P1NK

Apr 30, 2007, 10:31 AM
... ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿคจ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜ ... si...
monkeyracer

Apr 30, 2007, 11:43 AM
gotta love it.
Our store just became a sales only store (finally) and here's a convo with a custie:

C - Hi, my phone is messed up, but we always come to your store because it's a full service center.

M - As of this last Sunday we are only for sales and bill payments.

C - Are you sure, because a few months ago I brought the phone in and your tech fixed it.

M - As of Sunday we don't even have the software to look that up, and our tech was removed in June, he's now at the service center at xxxx. All you have to do is visit the nearest Tech store and they will be able to help you.

C - I don't like those other store because they are always busy, can't you just order me a replacement.

M - My computer doesn't have the program to...
(continues)
M15TER P1NK

Apr 30, 2007, 12:26 PM
you know... had you been standing within a foot of her at all times you would have been able to catch the phone before it hit the ground so i fail to see how it ISNT your fault...
alejandro

Apr 30, 2007, 11:46 AM
dont ever say dee dee dee again

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.