Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

the reason I smoke cigarettes

acthrellis

Apr 2, 2007, 2:09 PM
I had a dude come in earlier and his phone had the "PUK blocked" message which means he needs a new SIM card--yay--and we replace them for 20 dollars. He just could not believe 'us people' would charge him so much for a SIM card. Sorry, buddy. Then he got this idea that changing the card would also change his number. And I explained that no, it doesn't. over and over and over. THEN he was mad that he lost all of his phone numbers, HE THOUGHT. Turns out he didn't. Then he just stood there and stared at me. 👀

WTF?

Now he wants to know how much it costs to change his phone number. I tell him 36 dollars. Once again, he can't believe it. BUT, he still thinks that I changed his number, which I DIDN'T. NOW he wants to...
(continues)
SarahJo

Apr 2, 2007, 2:12 PM
You're dumb. Managers are smart.

That's what customers think. You could tell them the sky is blue a million times, and they won't believe it until a manager says so.
yodude

Apr 2, 2007, 6:20 PM
That's why you get your managers permission to tell people you are the manager. Makes things go smoothly for everyone. Customers start believing you more readily and your manager doesn't get all the pissy people dumped on him.
craptacularwireless

Apr 2, 2007, 7:49 PM
Are sure it's not because you like to kill yourself slowly?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.