SarahJo

Mar 30, 2007, 2:44 PM
...that's a good thing, right? 👀
craptacularwireless

Mar 30, 2007, 3:46 PM
Where were you working before?
MrAbstracto

Mar 30, 2007, 3:51 PM
she was workin for me. The other girls in my stable didnt get along with her so I had to let her go.
craptacularwireless

Mar 30, 2007, 3:53 PM
🤣 MrAbstracto's Ranch?
MrAbstracto

Mar 30, 2007, 3:56 PM
MrAbstracto's Pleasure Palace and Discount Liquor.
craptacularwireless

Mar 30, 2007, 3:58 PM
🤣 🤣
MrAbstracto

Mar 30, 2007, 4:00 PM
Also known as MrAbstracto's Lick-her and Liquor.
craptacularwireless

Mar 30, 2007, 4:02 PM
There's a bar in a little ocean town up north from me that has a T-shirt that says, "Old Cayucos Bar- Liquor in the front, Poker in the back."
satch of the moe

i think you have made heaven on earth. so when is steak and bj night. i like those half price b!tches.
MrAbstracto

Mar 30, 2007, 4:01 PM
Wed, Fri and Sun. 😁
satch of the moe

Mar 30, 2007, 4:05 PM
hell yeah i will be in all the time.
Lapdog

Mar 30, 2007, 4:01 PM
You mean DJ??? 😲
satch of the moe

Mar 30, 2007, 4:09 PM
no i had it correct the 1st time.
Lapdog

Mar 30, 2007, 4:10 PM
Just making sure...

I've already got standing reservations...and sitting...and laying back...
Lapdog

Liquor up front, Poker in the rear.
SarahJo

Mar 30, 2007, 3:56 PM
Cingular...
craptacularwireless

Mar 30, 2007, 3:58 PM
Why'd you leave Cingular?
SarahJo

Mar 30, 2007, 4:02 PM
I haven't... yet. I hate this place. They're firing people like crazy, and they don't care who.
craptacularwireless

Mar 30, 2007, 4:03 PM
Are you at a call center or a store?
SarahJo

Call center.
craptacularwireless

So are you going to be working in a call center for T-Mob too?
SarahJo

Mar 30, 2007, 4:04 PM
No. Retail.
craptacularwireless

Mar 30, 2007, 4:05 PM
You might like it more, you'll probably get more money if they pay you commission.
SarahJo

Mar 30, 2007, 4:07 PM
That's what I'm counting on.

I'll use my chest to get me sales 😉
craptacularwireless

Mar 30, 2007, 4:10 PM
🤣 That wouldn't work for me. Apparently man chest isn't a big hit with most people.
SarahJo

Mar 30, 2007, 4:14 PM
Implants?
craptacularwireless

Mar 30, 2007, 4:16 PM
lol No, I mean just a guy's chest. I work out, but it still wouldn't make people buy from me.
SarahJo

Mar 30, 2007, 4:20 PM
I still say implants. 😁

But compliments work very well, too.
craptacularwireless

Mar 30, 2007, 4:22 PM
I don't like fake boobies for a girl or a guy. I rather a girl have small real boobs than fake boobs. If I wanted to touch plastic boobs I'd just fondle Barbie.
SarahJo

Mar 30, 2007, 4:26 PM
I'm just kidding. Fake boobs are stupid.

And dangerous to get.
M15TER P1NK

Apr 1, 2007, 1:16 PM
craptacularwireless said:
lol No, I mean just a guy's chest. I work out, but it still wouldn't make people buy from me.

Gotta go after the cougars bro... depending on how old you are that is... rich old women with nothing better to do with their money lookin to talk to a twenty something sales rep... thats where our money is
raycarroll70

Mar 30, 2007, 5:09 PM
I can't see how anyone could ever go from CDMA to GSM. Sad to see yet another one slip to the Dark Side.
ralph_on_me

Mar 30, 2007, 5:10 PM
She went GSM to GSM.
frankiewawa

Apr 3, 2007, 8:46 AM
Lmao. He said Cingular was CDMA... HahaHa.... Ray needs to go back to the school or "sell fones".
SarahJo

Mar 30, 2007, 5:12 PM
I have CDMA as a service. But I'm going to T-mobile to sell.

And then switching to T-mobile for teh sw33t discounts 😁
frankiewawa

Apr 3, 2007, 8:48 AM
dont do it! unless you have sprint. feel free to leave sprint anytime you please. 😎
Foamy

Mar 30, 2007, 5:32 PM
Thank you for once again proving that you are, in fact, a moron.

Like ralph said, she went from Cingular (GSM) to T-Mobile (GSM).
craptacularwireless

Mar 30, 2007, 6:10 PM
🤣
raycarroll70

Mar 31, 2007, 3:09 PM
My bad. I though for some off the wall reason SarahJo worked for Verizon Wireless. Either way, she went from working for the #1 wireless carrier in the US to the #4. I'd say that was a backwards step. T Mobile's native PCS network footprint is significantly smaller than that of the new at&t.
ralph_on_me

Mar 31, 2007, 3:19 PM
I don't think you're a moron.

She didn't like working for Cingular, which is understandable. Sometimes you're treated better as an employee at the smaller companies than you are at the big ones.
robtheman

Mar 31, 2007, 3:20 PM
Why is that a backwards step? Maybe she gets better benefits working for the new company (less gas because it's closer, less commute, etc). That would be forward progress, not backwards.
chainsaw

Mar 31, 2007, 5:11 PM
rob the only thing that matters is customer base and network quality duh!
robtheman

Mar 31, 2007, 5:12 PM
Good point. Sorry.
raycarroll70

Mar 31, 2007, 10:23 PM
I can't believe this guy uses Michael Jackson as an avatar. I hope Rob doesn't have an affinity toward little boys as MJ does.
Derek0550

Mar 31, 2007, 11:01 PM
*chirp* *chirp* not funny dude. You need to work on your material Mr. Wannabe-Sprint-CEO
deliriumfrenzy

Apr 1, 2007, 1:16 PM
I can't believe it's not butter.

(Actually, I think the point is that Jackson's face looks like a deformed chimp's pen 15.)
chainsaw

Mar 31, 2007, 5:11 PM
t-mobile is a great company to work for from what I hear.
SarahJo

Apr 1, 2007, 6:49 PM
Wow, you're right. I'd rather be treated like crap by the big guys, then get paid better, get better benefits, and hey, possibly even TREATED better somewhere else.

Thanks, Ray! I'll tell Cingular I'm staying!
Lapdog

Mar 30, 2007, 5:33 PM
What do you mean?

Cingular is GSM
T-Mobile is GSM

Why the wrong comment?
chocolateman85006

Mar 31, 2007, 11:23 AM
You'll be missed. 😢
SarahJo

Apr 1, 2007, 6:50 PM
Just by you!

But that's ok. You can come visit me!
chocolateman85006

Apr 2, 2007, 8:03 PM
I surely will. I go to the T-Mobile store to stare at what I can't have (Like the SDA. Nokia 6133 & 5300).
DJ Parkay

Mar 31, 2007, 1:21 PM
Oh wow, why? T-Scrotle sux!
Derek0550

Mar 31, 2007, 10:30 PM
dude you need to stop bustin T-mobile and respect your competition. You don't see nobody bustin on your company. Your a big joke and nobody respects you. Just stop
T-MoTucson

Mar 31, 2007, 2:46 PM
Hi Sarah,

I work for T-Mobile, actually I'm quitting on Monday, but that is to pursue a different career. I have worked for T-Mobile as a retail sales rep for 2 years and I think it is a great place to work. The benefits are awesome(make sure you take advantage of the 401k matching), the atmosphere is excellent, and the quotas are very reasonable. The commission used to be higher, but it is still good. I live in Tucson and make $10 an hour as a part-time employee plus commission. My commission bottoms out at $500 per month, if I hit my quota it gets up to about $1000, and can go up from there with extra spif's and things (I work at a very slow store). Of course, every store is different based on the manager, the traffic, and so on. But I ...
(continues)
tucson_tmo

Mar 31, 2007, 2:53 PM
is this who i think it is, over at x-roads???
T-MoTucson

Mar 31, 2007, 3:48 PM
I would say it may or may not be who you think it is, but I probably couldn't fool you anyways. Is this the smart person who I think it is at San Clemente?
tucson_tmo

Mar 31, 2007, 4:16 PM
🤣 ha it is me, im caught... sorry to have to hear truogh hear that monday is your last day with us
chocolateman85006

Mar 31, 2007, 5:57 PM
Thanx 4 the info. I'm thinking of applying for T-Mobile also.
Derek0550

Mar 31, 2007, 11:27 PM
An exclusive dealer aka "2 B Wireless". I'm not even going to get into that story,every time i think of that name i get get really heated. 😡
Fear The Cubans

Apr 1, 2007, 1:17 PM
I'm the same way with "The Mobile Solutions" 👿
yodude

Apr 1, 2007, 3:20 PM
The Mobile Solutions kiosk in the mall I work at needs to go to hell. Please. If I have one of them come up again while I'm helping a customer and they tap the customer on the shoulder and say Verizon sucks, I'm gonna kill them. The whole mall is against them and I can't wait for them to get kicked out. THe Security guards will give them a ticket for some reason and they will say that they might as well stop or they will run out of tickets cuz they wont pay them or whatever. They piss me the **** off!!!!
deliriumfrenzy

Apr 1, 2007, 3:29 PM
You should simply reply "So adding features to a customer's account without their permission makes you a better store?"
yodude

Apr 1, 2007, 4:08 PM
haha. I got into a heated battle with one of their minions the other day because they try to sell us phones all the time and its against the malls policy. I turned around and said sorry I don't buy from liars or frauds and he looked at me with this little grin on his face and asked what I was talking about. I picked up one of their fake phones and said "Didn't T Mobile stop selling this phone?" "Yes, but we still have a few left." "THat's funny. I could have sworn that these were refurbished. How come they come in a white box and not the actual manafacturers box?" "Um, cuz we lost those. These phones are a great price anyway. For a brand new phone." Right.... And i'm a man. I just made sure he knew I would say the same things to people at hi...
(continues)
Fear The Cubans

Apr 3, 2007, 9:12 AM
They just add features without the customers permission? you're by the good store then. The Mobile Solutions by me add lines to customer's accounts without permission.
jenlll

Mar 31, 2007, 6:10 PM
OK....I worked for T-Mobile corporate for close to a year and let me tell you.....if you like selling prepaid out of flea markets...than this is the job for you. The prepaid market for this company is huge and I found it to be ultra frightening in terms of one...only making 5.00 per line and the chargebacks becuase mainly these phones were purchased with the intention of being throw aways. I mean come on....T-MOBILE actually considered this booth at the flea market OUTREACH. I had a 12 year old trying to trade in a handgun for a X497. That was my final straw. Now, I am not saying all markets do as high of volume than the one I worked in....granted, I was in Lousiville...which, no offense...but the place is a total ratdump. Overall, T-M...
(continues)
Lapdog

Apr 1, 2007, 1:11 PM
Sorry that you feel that way about T-Mobile. I worked there for 2 1/2 yrs and enjoyed my time there.

The commission structure at any cell phone place is never easy to understand completely. It's not rocket science but there are many nuances that can dramatically effect your payout. Just don't gloss over the details and have your manager explain exactly how it works.

As long as you're happy, all the best.
SarahJo

Apr 1, 2007, 6:51 PM
Except for Ray.

🙂
frankiewawa

Apr 3, 2007, 8:41 AM
Sure... just make sure you keep whatever provider you are using now 😛
SarahJo

Apr 3, 2007, 9:00 AM
Why's that? I have Verizon right now. Is T-mobile bad?
frankiewawa

Apr 3, 2007, 9:48 AM
Well I have verizon too and work for cingular. I also have a cingular employee plan which I pay very little for and have alot of min/unlimited txt etc but. It all depends on the area you use your phone in and who you call the most. vzw for me is great because 90% of my friends and family use it so I save alot with M2M. Cingular and vzw in CT are both great so it doesnt matter to me. Tmo might be better for you in your area. Or Cheaper a month too for workin there. So it all depends I guess 😛
SarahJo

Apr 3, 2007, 10:05 AM
I live in Phoenix.
frankiewawa

Apr 3, 2007, 10:42 AM
Oh dont know how that area is but. I lived in Tucson for a year (loved it) and coverage all around was great. I'm sure phoenix (being as big as it is) has awesome coverage with everybody 😛
SarahJo

Apr 3, 2007, 10:52 AM
Apparently (according to their coverage statistics or whatever) they have the best coverage in Phoenix. And I never go out of town, unless it's vacation which happens once a year. So if they work great in Phoenix, then I'm set!
frankiewawa

Apr 3, 2007, 10:54 AM
Yeah definitly do it up. especially since you will likely get an employee plan and save lots of money!
SarahJo

Apr 3, 2007, 11:04 AM
I get 2000 minutes, unlim text and pic msging, and unlim internet for 10 bucks a month. 🙂
frankiewawa

Apr 3, 2007, 11:11 AM
Hah yeah thats pretty good... I get the same for cingular but its a lil more money. Even though I almost never use it because Everyone I know has verizon 🤣
SarahJo

Apr 3, 2007, 11:14 AM
Yeah, I love Verizon, don't get me wrong.

But 10 dollars a month for 1500 more minutes than I get now is too good a deal to pass up!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.