Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Verizon Treo Alerts

tadorros

Oct 7, 2004, 6:31 AM
My apologies for posting this on this forum as it is not dedicated to the Treo specifically, but I noticed that the Treo forum does not have a lot of activity and this answer to this question is quite important to me.

I recently bought a Verizon Treo 600. So far it has worked quite well; I have fortunately not experienced most of the problems listed on the site. However, I cannot seem to locate any preference to set continual alerts for voicemail or text messages, etc.

Maybe an example would help. On my Motorola phones when I missed a voicemail or text message it would continue to make a beep/sound or vibrate about once every 15/20 seconds until I checked the messages. I cannot seem to locate this function on the Treo. If you look at t...
(continues)
HolmesSPH

Oct 8, 2004, 2:48 PM
I have an LG VX6000 and mine has the same characteristic. I am also a verizon sales angent, and so far I hav noticed this on MOST of the phones we sell.

Hope that helps.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.