Home  ›  Forums  ›

Java

all discussions

messenger

megaman

Feb 25, 2007, 8:56 PM
Nowadays there is a lot of IM application for mobile phone. I have try out turbo MSN, etc.

Up to now, I find out that there is a good application to share with you guys here. Anyone heard of mig33? The application allows us to use Instant Messenger [Yahoo, MSN, and AOL], cheap calls, SMS and chat room. You can have a try on the application at www.mig33.com

Other than that, the application is free to download. There will be only charges for GPRS usage [Telco charge] and mig33 will only charge for voice calls and SMS only. Others like chat room and IM are all free.

After I notice about this application, I have deleted all my previous IM because I prefer to use this. Everything builds in one application. That’s sound great.
Subzer007

Aug 23, 2007, 6:53 AM
I think the best mobile IM application available these days is IM+ . Read more about it here http://www.nclubsoft.com/blog/?p=225

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.