Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 11 replies

Please

Joben

Oct 8, 2010, 8:49 PM
consider adding a 'like' button to our posts. It would be nice to have.
island_chica

Oct 8, 2010, 8:51 PM
*like*
Joben

Oct 8, 2010, 8:54 PM
🤣 The exact proof I was looking for, Rich!
island_chica

Oct 8, 2010, 8:55 PM
glad to help! 😁
Joben

Oct 8, 2010, 8:56 PM
You help me quite a bit 😁
Robokitty

Oct 8, 2010, 10:01 PM
I honestly think that the forum is the least of Phonescoop's concerns.

Though it's the best part for us agents.
And also makes them a lot of money through the advertisements that we ignore on every page refresh. 😛
Rich Brome

Oct 10, 2010, 10:52 AM
Our own "like" buttons, or Facebook Like buttons?

I'm not sure that Facebook Like buttons fit with Facebook's policies or principles for the Open Graph. We've already added Like buttons for everything that Facebook recommends.

Our own "like" or rating feature for posts is a thought. I will certainly consider it in the next forum revision.

Thanks for the feedback. 🙂
Joben

Oct 10, 2010, 12:51 PM
Rich Brome said:
Our own "like" or rating feature for posts is a thought. I will certainly consider it in the next forum revision.

Thanks! As far as Facebook goes, I'm confused as to how it works. If I sync my PS account with FB, what shows up on my FB account, and how do I control it? Also, do my FB posts relay onto PS?
Rich Brome

Oct 10, 2010, 1:25 PM
Joben said:
As far as Facebook goes, I'm confused as to how it works. If I sync my PS account with FB, what shows up on my FB account, and how do I control it? Also, do my FB posts relay onto PS?

No, you're describing Facebook Connect. We haven't implemented that (for some specific reasons that would be boring to you, but are important to us.)

If we used Facebook Connect, there would be a Facebook pop-up window at the time you "connected" your accounts, explaining what you were granting us access to, and giving you the option of opting out. Facebook requires that.

The Facebook Like buttons are much simpler. No accounts are linked / connected. It's simply reflected in your Facebook profile that you "l...
(continues)
Joben

Oct 10, 2010, 1:28 PM
I see. Thanks for the insight!
gringo zona norte

Oct 14, 2010, 5:33 PM
or not a like button but a thumbs up or thumbs down emoticon 😁
Joben

Oct 14, 2010, 5:43 PM
both a like button and thumbs up/down emoticons.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.