Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

Website content appropriate?

out1awd

Jul 31, 2008, 6:20 AM
My fellow classmates and i use phonescoop.com for research and training purposes. The company i work for is thrilled that such sites like this are around to educate, discuss, and provide in-depth reviews for so many phones. As it is a great help to not only those of us that work in the wireless industry but for the consumers as well.
So with that being said, my complaint can be found here https://www.phonescoop.com/articles/article.p hp?a=206&p=417&g=407&h=10173

With so many people using this site, is this kind of comment really necessary? And is there anyway that the picture shown could be changed? Thanks for your time in this matter, A big fan btw ๐Ÿ™‚ I look forward to hearing your feedback. Thanks
stevereyes1987

Jul 31, 2008, 8:08 AM
Whats your problem with metallica??????? Just kidding. Yeah that seems a bit inappropriate but im sure its just something that got missed, you know?

METALLICA RULES!!!!!
cellfiend

Jul 31, 2008, 5:59 PM
Yeah. *slowly steps away* ๐Ÿคจ
Rich Brome

Aug 1, 2008, 6:20 PM
That's the subject line of a spam email, and a fairly typical one at that. If you haven't seen a spam email with a subject line like that before, you probably don't have an email account. Of course I wish spammers weren't such disgusting jerks, but that is the world we live in.

With that said, no, it's not really necessary. We will remove it and see if we can replace it with something censored or otherwise more appropriate.

Thanks for letting us know.

PS: In the future, it's faster to contact us using the "Contact Us" links on the left. Not a big deal, but we would have seen it sooner.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.