Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 6 replies

This site has lost a lot of what it had

aviduzer

Apr 12, 2006, 10:26 AM
Maybe you've forgoten but this site used to be the first to know, the first to share, and the most comprehensive/reliable site. Now, I dont even know why I come here.

For example: Samsung sch-a645 and sch-a870 are phones for Verizon that are all over the web and will be released soon for Verizon Wireless. And yet they are NOWHERE at all on your site. I know you know about the phones::

The only two reasons I can see why you havn't posted anything is because, A. This site has become too big and you're more swayed by the big guys. or B. You feel like theres not enough information out there to put up on this site. (So what, I'd rather know a little than nothing.)

In conclusion, pleaaase turn this site around to find the whole...
(continues)
alejandro

Apr 12, 2006, 11:46 AM
Harsh accusations and pleading all in one post (kudos!). If you dont like that the phones are not on the site give them the specs and information.

I don't know what to tell you. And you are lucky if your post isn't considered advertising, because I wanted to report it.
katman_blue

Apr 12, 2006, 1:11 PM
aviduzer said:

(www.phonearena.com is crappy compared to this site when it comes to reliability-- but they actually put up new phones!!)

You said in your own post why those phones aren't on this site. I think they're more focused on providing reliable information rather than premature garbage. If you want crappy information but pretty pictures of phones coming out in the future, then go to phonearena.com...if you want reliable information from reliable sources, then come here.
Rich Brome

Apr 12, 2006, 3:16 PM
I appreciate the messages in our defense. 🙂

Our priorities in the last couple of years have shifted toward accuracy and reliability, over being first with rumors and random tidbits of info.

However, your feedback is valid, and appreciated. Having info first is also important, and we are working on ways we can bring some of that back to the table, without compromising our standards.
everman

Apr 13, 2006, 8:06 PM
A "Rumor Mill" type of forum or something might do the trick. 🤣 🤣
brentgodwin

Apr 14, 2006, 5:33 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣
gunny

Apr 12, 2006, 7:35 PM
I think it’s best to visit a few websites anyways, you will always find different reviews, news, view points, etc. My favorite web site by far is this one, it’s has a very fresh format and the forums are the best. Sites like Howard Forums and Wireless Advisors are good sights but have the same lame irritating format. Phone Scoop is much more user friendly and the mods tread lightly. Some of the mods on Howard forums jump into every damn thread if it verse a little of track doesn’t give off that friendly feel of phone scoop. The bottom line is anyone who really wants to stay in the know about anything wouldn’t just read one book or view one site. That’s the way I see it at least. The only thing I’m really upset about is the amount of emoticon...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.