Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

yo Rich

KarbonCopy

Oct 22, 2003, 11:35 PM
About that contest... Would someone from say. . . Canada be able to win that? I mean i'm absolutely in love with that T616. I'm DYING to have one. ya take bribes? ;) lol
Rich Brome

Oct 23, 2003, 2:44 AM
KarbonCopy said:
About that contest... Would someone from say. . . Canada be able to win that?

Probably, but I don't guarantee it. Here's the deal:

The random drawing will be from all qualifying usernames, regardless of country. If someone outside the U.S. wins a phone, I will check into legal issues and export restrictions. If it's legal, I'll be happy to ship a phone internationally. If not, I'll draw another name.

I mean i'm absolutely in love with that T616. I'm DYING to have one. ya take bribes? ;) lol

No, no bribes.

Of course I know you're joking, but since you brought it up - I'm pretty serious about making it fair. I've already detected 22 people trying to regis...
(continues)
KarbonCopy

Oct 24, 2003, 5:30 PM
I'd act like i'm surprised about the sign up thing, but i've hosted contest etc, and I know all about that crap. its everywhere, they seem to think that we cant find that info out lol.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.