Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

just out of curiosity

aviduzer

May 15, 2004, 11:48 AM
What are some of the new things you are going to add to this site that are "higher" on your to do list? A new look to it? More features?...I'm just wonderin, cuz I come to this site all the time.

Maybe you could personalize it and have different templates and backrounds! That would be cool.
Rich Brome

May 15, 2004, 4:38 PM
Priority one right now is simply beefing things up to handle ever-growing traffic. And, as usual, adding new phones. I still have a bit of a backlog from CeBIT and CTIA.

There's other new content in the works, too, like a couple event reports coming up, an article on... something cool (it's a surprise 😉 ), and a series of "tech guides" that explain the various wireless technologies.

After that, I have "print this page" and "email this page" features pretty much ready to go. That should launch soon.

Then, I'm working on adding "memory" (shared, flash, built-in) as one of the primary specs I track.

I'm also preparing to add Cellular One / Western Wireless as a carrier.

Then there's a long list of little tweaks, changes, and...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.