Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Rich....

Shayby

Jul 10, 2005, 5:29 PM
Can you please do/say something about the postings in the Lounge. It seems like its turned into a sex chat room rather than a forum and ive noticed a lot of normal people missing over the past few days.....
Aarynk

Jul 10, 2005, 5:49 PM
Shayby said:
Can you please do/say something about the postings in the Lounge. It seems like its turned into a sex chat room rather than a forum and ive noticed a lot of normal people missing over the past few days.....

I totally agree, It's become too hard to try and read since they make new threads for everything.

Thanks for looking in to this Rich!!!
newfette

Jul 10, 2005, 5:53 PM
Please Rich..

is it possible that we can bann then fora few days and maybe they'll learn

it's getting to be too much to deal with that i dont want to come here anymore
truthbetold

Jul 10, 2005, 7:33 PM
😕 If you think so little of these people and you are, in your own eyes, better than them then how are they bothering you? They are in a lounge where there is no set topic and they are talking. No one is forcing you to read any of it. Perhaps you need to just calm down a bit and let people do what they want. Contrary to your belief you're not God.
KCShadowDragon

Jul 10, 2005, 6:41 PM
Shay, Aaryn, newfette

To best help Rich out report posts if they violate the terms of use. That's the best way to help him. The Lounge went through this not 2 months ago with a rash of childish new users posting on any and everything.

The best way to try and maintain order is to report posts which violate teh TOU.

Aaryn... you know how to reach me outside of phonescoop. I can get some other info to you as well. My home email is the same as work except it's gmail.com after the @

I know it's an annoyance the best way to handle it is by reporting the violating posts. Only reason I know is because that's what Rich told me to do the last time this happened.
Aarynk

Jul 10, 2005, 6:44 PM
KCShadowDragon said:
Shay, Aaryn, newfette

To best help Rich out report posts if they violate the terms of use. That's the best way to help him. The Lounge went through this not 2 months ago with a rash of childish new users posting on any and everything.

The best way to try and maintain order is to report posts which violate teh TOU.

Aaryn... you know how to reach me outside of phonescoop. I can get some other info to you as well. My home email is the same as work except it's gmail.com after the @

I know it's an annoyance the best way to handle it is by reporting the violating posts. Only reason I know is because that's what Rich told me to do the last time this happened.

Thanks, I will...
(continues)
Rich Brome

Jul 10, 2005, 7:13 PM
Exactly. Please report any obscene messages via the link provided directly under each message. That's the most efficient way to handle it.

Thanks!
jed_ed

Jul 10, 2005, 6:47 PM
Rich....
you should put on a referees jersey and blow an airhorn whenever anybody gets offended or is mean/refers to sex or violence.

seriously people if you can't ignore or disregard text on a computer screen and need to gripe about it its pretty sad. wouldn't it be easier for him to close the lounge forum than listen to crap from people who can't get along in there.

just my opinion

"Keep your stick on the ice."
newfette

Jul 10, 2005, 6:55 PM
it does violate the terms of use though.. it shouldn't be there to start with
Rich Brome

Jul 10, 2005, 7:20 PM
No, we're not going to a close a whole forum because a few people are out of control.

The standards are slightly different for the Lounge forum, but it's not "anything goes".

It's vitally important that people report inappropriate messages to us promptly so we can take action and prevent things from escalating to a point where it is a no longer a useful community.

Your assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.