Rich

melrhodes

May 10, 2012, 3:28 PM
Lay-Z

May 10, 2012, 3:44 PM
he's busy enjoying Bourbon Street!
Amarantamin

May 10, 2012, 5:41 PM
Is not the target community. We don't generate much revenue, we aren't here for the informative portion of the site (which is what the site is for).

Additionally, this is not a democracy. What are we going to do if we don't get our demands? Stop posting? That'd give Mr. Brome an easier job; less reports over petty Lounge drama.
Captain Ahash

May 11, 2012, 2:19 PM
I use this site extensively for the phone databases.
Captain Ahash

May 11, 2012, 2:19 PM
In seriousness I agree with your assessment.
Rich Brome

May 10, 2012, 9:38 PM
Thank you for the feedback. I can assure you that I'm listening closely to all feedback and taking it to heart.

With that said, "the old layout" isn't an option. It would be more helpful to hear specific feedback that I can use to make the new design better.
melrhodes

May 11, 2012, 11:32 AM
make it the same tone for the blue color just like the old one. too light hurts the eye as well as the thin fonts
Rich Brome

May 12, 2012, 9:12 AM
You mean the link color?
melrhodes

May 12, 2012, 11:10 AM
the logo and the texts colored light blue, hurts the eye
Rich Brome

May 24, 2012, 10:18 PM
It's been darkened a bit.
Rectiphobe

May 15, 2012, 12:42 PM
Rich Brome said:
Thank you for the feedback. I can assure you that I'm listening closely to all feedback and taking it to heart.

With that said, "the old layout" is██ an option. It would be more helpful to hear specific feedback that I can use to make the new design better.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.