Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 7 replies

So.... Rich, I had this idea....

Harlequinn23

Jan 25, 2011, 6:57 PM
That, under the blue box on the right side of the screen, there could be a button or a link to a list of those logged into the site, and their usernames could be the link to their profile.

Also, I was thinking this would be something that would only be visible to those signed on at the time.

I dunno, just a thought.
DartStuticus

Jan 25, 2011, 7:30 PM
The only way that could really work would be if it was an opt in option. It could also potentially be quite a pain in the rear to program something like that. I imagine there are quite a few more users logged in at any given time than you might think.
Harlequinn23

Jan 25, 2011, 9:33 PM
Well, I know on a couple sites, that when you're logged on, it shows who is there and stuff like that. I don't know the dynamics of things like that, since I dont do site creation or whatever you call it, but I just thought it would be pretty cool
Avaya

Jan 27, 2011, 8:54 AM
but i guess Rich is going for privacy?

my forum does it tho...
Arjuun

Jan 29, 2011, 9:20 AM
think of you boss logging in and once they find out your s/n they can at any time just log in an look at the forums , while most peoples work allows this site because it related that would mean you sups could check you any time
Harlequinn23

Feb 3, 2011, 10:31 PM
And? My sup knows I'm on here. Heck, he even posts on here, so its not that big of a deal.
Joby Dick

Jan 27, 2011, 8:57 PM
a status inside of somebody's profile page. For example, if you clicked on my s/n, it takes you to my profile overview, where you can see my forum messages and contact me. What if the online/offline status indicator were inside the profile, so as to avoid a cluttered webpage.
Harlequinn23

Feb 3, 2011, 10:30 PM
That would be great too!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.