Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Might I suggest

Joby Dick

Dec 6, 2010, 10:02 PM
the removal of a banned word? The word is c_ocky, and obviously I cannot type it because it will be starred. Of course, the root of the word contains a derogatory term, but it's such a shame that the word is unavailable for use. Perhaps you could ban just the root and allow c_ocky?
Avaya

Dec 7, 2010, 8:16 AM
i dont get this...
Rich Brome

Dec 7, 2010, 10:06 AM
Unfortunately, no. Due to various quirks of our current profanity filter and the English language, that's an unusually difficult pair of words to deal with. We do have a large list of "exceptions" to keep the filter from getting overzealous, but that one's tricky.

Sorry! ☚ī¸
Amarantamin

Dec 7, 2010, 7:26 PM
"Peacock" is a dictionary word. Any luck there?
Rich Brome

Dec 7, 2010, 7:28 PM
Really? You need to use that word often?

Sorry, let me clarify: You need to use that word often in a genuinely innocent way? 😉
Amarantamin

Dec 7, 2010, 8:28 PM
Fair enough!

🙂
He who Lurks

Dec 8, 2010, 9:57 AM
Yeah, cosue I like to Peacock around and strut my stuff
wireless.praying.mantis

Dec 8, 2010, 2:26 PM
Isn't that the name of a song from Katy Perry's latest album, Teenage Dream? đŸ¤Ŗ
Joby Dick

Dec 10, 2010, 10:39 PM
why is the word 'bitch' allowed? I can see no useful application of the word (I mean, how hard is it to type female dog instead?).

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.