Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 11 replies

Rich

Researcher

Oct 30, 2010, 1:27 PM
Could you post a bit of your back ground. Experience. How you got the idea for Phone Scoop. Problems you had setting it up. We hear so many stories of failure, it would be uplifting to hear a success story. 🙂
LuciousAsh

Oct 30, 2010, 3:35 PM
Apparently "Researcher" is not as accurate of an S/N as I previously thought 😛
Researcher

Oct 30, 2010, 3:45 PM
you talkin' about Willis?
LuciousAsh

Oct 30, 2010, 6:56 PM
You didn't guess to try "richbrome.com"?
Researcher

Oct 30, 2010, 7:05 PM
True. But at work we can get to phonescoop and that is about it. Plus I thought Rich might like to "toot his own horn"
Avaya

Nov 1, 2010, 7:44 AM
one cant toot his own horn when being driven to success
Avaya

Nov 1, 2010, 2:16 PM
My name is Rich Brome. I'm a 30-ish web developer living in Philadelphia. This particular page is a little about my history.

I grew up in Front Royal, Virginia. Front Royal is located in northern Virginia, in the scenic Shenandoah Valley. I went to public school, graduating from Warren County High School, where I was involved in theatre and newspaper. High school is also where I first started making web sites, including the first version of this site, and my high school's first web site.

After high school, I moved on to Drexel University, majoring in Information Systems. The only good thing about Drexel is Co-Op. It works like this: you go to school for a total of five years, but during your middle three, you spend six months of the ...
(continues)
Researcher

Nov 2, 2010, 12:49 PM
should be happy to have you as a cheerleader!
Avaya

Nov 2, 2010, 12:53 PM
😁 plus i have pimped out pompoms 😛
Researcher

Nov 2, 2010, 2:30 PM
Too cute
Avaya

Nov 2, 2010, 3:56 PM
i know right?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.