Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Moderator Rich

Juanbyjuan

Dec 29, 2009, 4:55 PM
How do you get to be one? And how many people do you have lurking about on Phonescoop to ensure that the Terms and Conditions are being followed?

Also, would be neat to ban hammer people. Just joking 😁
Rich Brome

Dec 29, 2009, 5:10 PM
How did I get to be moderator? I started Phone Scoop. I built the forums. Someone had to moderate this mess. 😉
Juanbyjuan

Dec 29, 2009, 5:17 PM
Sorry. Let me reword. How many moderators are there (Some site do not list them as "moderators"), or are you the only one. I am aware that you are the creator of this amazing website.

Also, do you have a phonescoop team that works for you? Like go to events to get more information about phones, etc, etc.?
Rich Brome

Dec 29, 2009, 5:20 PM
I'm the only forum moderator at the moment.

Eric Zeman writes for us. Both of us go to events, etc.
Juanbyjuan

Dec 29, 2009, 5:23 PM
so... if you go away to a event... who is watching Phonescoop?! Unless you trust everyone here. 👀
Rich Brome

Dec 29, 2009, 5:45 PM
Define "away". 😉 We're never without connectivity. In fact the whole point of going to most events is to publish reports live from the event. Someone is always at the helm.
Juanbyjuan

Dec 29, 2009, 5:59 PM
Like a true web captain lol

If you do ever expand to have more mods, I would sign up. Then again, I am sure you have a waiting list and tons of people asking you about it. Keep the website going. If I come by anything that is good from Palm Corp I would send you a note of it.
NEPats726420

Dec 29, 2009, 5:17 PM
and we thank you for it!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.