Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 12 replies

Think....

Cell Girl

Aug 17, 2009, 3:28 PM
Why not throw a few games to be able to play on the site!
chocosong87

Aug 17, 2009, 10:36 PM
...that would be A.M.A.Z.I.N.G
Cell Girl

Aug 19, 2009, 8:04 AM
🙂
Whitehores

Aug 19, 2009, 9:29 AM
this is phonescoop, not myspace. I think its better for all the offtopic stuff to be relegated to the lounge.

I wouldnt want to look up phone specs and see some randoms score on brick attack.
Cell Girl

Aug 19, 2009, 10:37 AM
You wouldnt have to if it had its own Forum.

I posted on here because as the forum description clearly states "Discussion of this web site. Feedback, questions, suggestions, etc." And this was obviously a suggestion. A playful one, but still a suggestion. I dont think that a little java/flash game, in its own forum, would bother anything. And if your looking up specs for a phone and get a score of some game, you must be searching in the wrong forum in the first place.

You could try the 'Phone Finder' option to get info on any phone you search for. 🙂
zzyo90

Aug 19, 2009, 11:19 AM
then my work might restrict the whole web site đŸ˜ĸ
Cell Girl

Aug 19, 2009, 12:02 PM
Yes that could happen. Good point I didnt think about that. But my managers rarely get on here. I dont think they've every used it. But I dont think they would want to lose the Phone Finder tool, so we can talk to our customers about certain phones and know everything we're saying is correct. I dont know. It could go either way.
fer712

Aug 19, 2009, 12:21 PM
that would be so coool make this forum huge so it goes under consideration by rich 😁
japhy

Aug 19, 2009, 12:46 PM
.... 🙄

Well, is there?
Crapbag

Aug 19, 2009, 3:16 PM
I'm willing to venture you do. That would make two people. You and Rich. 🙄
Rich Brome

Aug 20, 2009, 8:52 AM
Thank you! 🙂

I think on principle, I may only respond to posts with real subject lines. (Hint: "think" and "Rich" are not real subjects.)
Cell Girl

Aug 29, 2009, 11:11 AM
I meant to put "I think..."

still not a very good subject ☚ī¸
Rich Brome

Aug 20, 2009, 8:59 AM
That has absolutely nothing to do with the point of the site. The point is to offer info about phones.

With all due respect, helping you kill time at work isn't even a low priority; it's not even on the list. It's not our doing that this is the only site some people can access at work. If that's your situation, it's because your employer has determined this site is useful for your job. If we start gearing this site toward helping people kill time at work, then we would all just be begging for your employers to block this site, too. (Not to mention that it would be a distraction and take away resources from our core business.)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.