Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Dear People that might care

Drunk

Apr 24, 2009, 5:36 PM
Why do some companies get away with making a fake user name, and saying "hey I found a dual sim card Google phone that works on Verizon, just go to this site www.fakesitewithvirus.com" and they get away with it? I'm not really complaining, I find it fun to make fun of them and know that they will never be on again. But just a question... why do they get away with it? Is is solely for my entertainment? If so... Thank you.
Midnight Toker

Apr 24, 2009, 9:35 PM
Sadly Drunk, there are many individuals as well as companies who create Phone Scoop accounts for the sole purpose of commercial solicitaion which is against the TOUs here. Just report the offender to the moderators and I'm pretty sure the thread as well as the Phone Scoop poser will be deleted.
Rich Brome

Apr 26, 2009, 11:20 AM
If we can verify that, then no, that is not allowed. Please report it and we will take care of it.
Drunk

May 8, 2009, 7:13 PM
Is that a cat with a brick in it's head blowing a bubble for your gravitar?
I just don't know.
robtheman

May 9, 2009, 12:51 AM
That's news to me. I never understood what it was supposed to be. I just thought you liked bubble gum and getting ear tags so you could be studied in the wild by scientists.
Rich Brome

May 9, 2009, 1:22 AM
Thanks.
robtheman

May 9, 2009, 10:03 AM
You're welcome.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.