Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

CDMA? Anywhere??

aviduzer

Mar 2, 2005, 3:36 PM
I used to love this site!--visit it every day! But lately, the coverage on CDMA phones has been minimal if not "non-existant". ...Not saying it's your fault. (Because maybe they just haven't been making any CDMA phones...) but somehow I can't really believe that.
Rich Brome

Mar 3, 2005, 7:09 PM
That's really not true. Just looking at the front page, I see 3 new CDMA phones featured and two CDMA-related news items.

I assure you there is no bias either way.

If things seem a bit swayed toward GSM right now in the news, that's just the timing of the trade shows. 3GSM was a couple weeks ago, and CeBIT is next week. Those are both European-focused shows, so naturally there will be more GSM-related announcements at those shows.

Companies with new CDMA phones are saving that news to announce at CTIA in 11 days. So don't worry - everything will naturally come into balance then.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.