Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Verizon Wireless is number 1 again.... So...

aviduzer

Jan 13, 2009, 6:12 PM
Can you put vzw in its respective place in the "carriers" section of your site?

Thanks!
llama

Jan 13, 2009, 6:50 PM
you really don't need to be obnoxious.
gil grissom

Jan 13, 2009, 6:59 PM
Give the guys some slack. I'm sure they're concentrating right now on CES reporting and will update the various wireless carriers' information when time permits them to.
Burger Time

Jan 14, 2009, 10:16 AM
gil grissom said:
Give the guys some slack. I'm sure they're concentrating right now on CES reporting and will update the various wireless carriers' information when time permits them to.

https://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff= ... »
gil grissom

Jan 14, 2009, 12:01 PM
🤣
Burger Time

Jan 14, 2009, 2:58 PM
gil grissom said:
🤣

I don't find it funny that you keep coming back.
Jayshmay

Jan 15, 2009, 5:32 AM
I swear Stephen King should turn this whole "raycorrol Phone Scoop story" into a horror movie!
ajlineman

Jan 13, 2009, 8:05 PM
Wow... I just figured those were arranges alpabetically... haha, never looked past AT&T.
I think we should leave it as is.
And another thing, is the "quality/worth" of a wireless carrier based strictly upon the amount of subscribers it provides service to?
llama

Jan 13, 2009, 8:19 PM
ajlineman said:
is the "quality/worth" of a wireless carrier based strictly upon the amount of subscribers it provides service to?

In this case, yes it is. Size matters here.
Rich Brome

Jan 13, 2009, 8:18 PM
Yes, the carriers are technically listed in order of approximate size. However, it's not intended to be a 1-2-3 ranking. We simply want to put the largest ones near the top of the list, since they're the ones people are most likely to be looking for.

Also, we're a phone site, not a financial or business site, so carriers are only listed as a way to group phones.

For now, Verizon will be maintaining Alltel as a separate brand and phone lineup. Since our site is centered around phones, we will be keeping Verizon and Alltel separate on Phone Scoop for now, to reflect how the phones are offered in the marketplace. As long there are Alltel stores offering a unique lineup of Alltel phones, people should be able to find a corresponding sectio...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.