Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Things I don't like about phonescoop.

cpc3676

Dec 22, 2004, 5:50 PM
1. I don't like people who bash the service providers, or the phone manufacturers with bad reviews because of a defective phone or an area that gets no coverage. My grandpa worked for sprint for 30 years as a phone engineer and his phone (Kyocera), as well as phones from Verizon (Nokia) , T-mobile (Motorola and Samsung), and AT&T (another Nokia) would NOT get signal whatsoever in that basement. Please don't take a situation like that and post a user review that says T-mobile SUCKS and Samsung SUCKS it wont even get a signal in my grandpas basement. When the TRUTH is that NO phone would work in that basement.

2.I don't like people who give phones bad reviews because it does not have every feature. I remember someone giving 4 out of 5. The ...
(continues)
sammy2

Dec 22, 2004, 6:19 PM
Amen. There is no guarantee of the maturity of any poster.
cpc3676

Dec 22, 2004, 6:23 PM
Also post like w00t w00t thiz fone r0x0rz. itz teh k00liZ fone eva!!!11 should be put into a category of worthless reviews.
pizpiz80

Dec 22, 2004, 6:38 PM
This post totally doesn't belong in this forum. By the way everyone's post is there own opinion. And people start "such and such SUCKS" thread just to start debates. If you dont like it thats your opinion. So basically what you dont like about phonescoop is people's opinions?
cpc3676

Dec 22, 2004, 6:47 PM
Ok what I don't like about phonescoop.com is that I can read reviews that say little, if NOTHING about the actual phone. I think the brain behind phonescoop.com should omit reviews that say nothing about the phone. I found these 2 reviews. I am honestly AMAZED that I have not seen a post yet that says "It looks like a cell phone." It is not about the reviews its about people allowing reviews like that to be counted twoard the average rating"

"OMG LOLOLOL GUYs. OK so this fone totally rawks! Me N my BF have all dey feachures on it turned ON so I know wen 2 use my pillz! cept 4 the one tiem it didn't beep N I went to C da doctar but my hunney says we ai'nt suppoised to talk bout that!!!!!11
OK SO PEICE OUT! OMG ROTFLMAO KKTHXBYE!"

"It l...
(continues)
Rich Brome

Dec 22, 2004, 9:20 PM
If you see a review like that, please report it to me. If you're a registered user, there's an "Inappropriate" link you can click right below each review.
cpc3676

Dec 22, 2004, 9:26 PM
And I cliked innapropriate! Thanks for the info! 🙂
cpc3676

Dec 22, 2004, 9:33 PM
Oh one more idea for phonescoop. There are older models of nokia that are not on this webpage like the 6190. I know they are old but those oldies were also goodies. Those should be put on the sight too. 🙂
Rich Brome

Dec 22, 2004, 10:44 PM
Unfortunately, phones like that are older than the Phone Scoop site. It was discontinued before Phone Scoop even existed.

Phone Scoop was started a little over three years ago. At the time, I started with phones there were on the market at the time, and since then have added new phones as they came out. Phones more than 3 years old are therefore not included in our database.

To go back and add such old phones would take time away from adding new phones. With the very rapid pace that new phones are introduced these days, I just don't have the resources for that.

Plus, as time goes on, those phones become even older and less relevant. Demand for that info is already very low, so... I just feel more people benefit if I put more ...
(continues)
njbigdog_44

Dec 22, 2004, 10:38 PM
U make some good points may man..I feel the same way

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.