Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Venting Forum

Big Poppa

Jan 17, 2004, 11:04 AM
A Rich, How about adding a new foum option for people to post there Venting about bad customer service experience or bad experiences in General.. this will help keep some of the clutter out of some of the forums.

Oh, and how was CES??? Are you going to go to the thing in Atlanta, GA in March??
Rich Brome

Jan 20, 2004, 7:38 PM
Big Poppa said:
A Rich, How about adding a new foum option for people to post there Venting about bad customer service experience or bad experiences in General.. this will help keep some of the clutter out of some of the forums.

That's a tricky issue. I know some other sites have "Rant" forums, but I've always had mixed feelings about that.

First, I think you would have to define the difference between expressing a negative opinion and a "rant". Negative opinions should be accepted in any forum, rants maybe not.

I'm a strong believer that negative opinions are just as valuable as positive ones. If each forum was just a place for "happy thoughts", that wouldn't be very realistic or useful. Everyone ne...
(continues)
Big Poppa

Jan 26, 2004, 10:15 PM
I went to CTIA in like 99 or 2000 with my college tech class. I havent been back since. I wanna go there year, but unless I can find a new job before then I probably wont be able to go... If I am able to go I will let ya know, and I will see ya there.
Big Poppa

Jan 26, 2004, 11:53 PM
Well I most likely wont be attending.. it's over $120 for a ticked since I'm not a member. sheeese
honey

Mar 7, 2004, 1:17 AM
whats the diff between a "rant" and a "negative opinion"???....just curious (might be asking a dumb Q)
Rich Brome

Mar 7, 2004, 9:38 AM
Sometimes it's a fine line. A rant usually lacks specific examples or reasons. For example, just saying "Acme carrier sucks" could be a rant. But saying you don't like their phone selection, or their coverage is spotty in your neighborhood - is perfectly fine.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.