Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 6 replies

I'm having a serious problem but it may be me.

alejandro

Apr 24, 2007, 12:11 PM
I got this once yesterday and twice earlier but now it happens every time i click on a link. Everytime i use a link it takes me to a long link that looks like an add. I had to copy shortcuts and paste everything in my address bar to even get here. This is what the link is. It looks like an ad link.

https://www.phonescoop.com/doubleclick/PointRollAds. ... »
phonemechanic

Apr 24, 2007, 12:18 PM
It's not just you. I have been getting the same thing since midday yesterday 😕
robtheman

Apr 24, 2007, 12:18 PM
I have been getting that too, but it seems to be a random problem. I've seen it 4 or 5 times, but it doesn't happen every time.
alejandro

Apr 24, 2007, 12:51 PM
Yeah, me too, but it let up. but for about 10 minutes in there it was all the time, they must have worked on it a little.
ralph_on_me

Apr 24, 2007, 12:25 PM
I haven't gotten it at all.

I'm on a terminal with limited internet "browsability"
Rich Brome

Apr 24, 2007, 3:57 PM
That's a known issue we've been working on since yesterday. We found the cause this morning, now we're working with our ad company to eliminate all of the places that trigger it.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
Rich Brome

Apr 25, 2007, 12:17 PM
We have found the problem and it should be fixed now. Please let me know ASAP if you run into anything like this again.

Thank you to everyone who provided feedback on this! 🙂

Sorry for the trouble!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.