Home  ›  Carriers  ›


Info & Phones News Reviews › Forum  

all discussions



Sep 22, 2011, 2:20 PM
Can someone tell me what a touch whiz screen is? I don't want to appear dumb, but I just don't know. I have a samsung phone with touch whiz screen. Thanks.

Sep 23, 2011, 3:28 PM
TouchWiz is the interface Samsung loads onto their Android phones. I think they have other versions for messaging phones, but it's mainly Android. It includes software specifically made by Samsung (or at least for their phones) and is, from what I've heard, similar to HTC Sense or MotoBlur, at least in what it attempts to achieve. Someone correct me if I'm wrong there.

Sep 24, 2011, 9:56 AM
Thank you jellz. I have a samsung soltice and it comes with touchwhiz . Ijust didn't know what it was. Thanks, Paul

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram


All content Copyright 2001-2018 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.