Home  ›  News  ›

T-Mobile Calling for Help with 4G Push

Article Comments  

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Average Consumers Dont Care!!

Sikety

May 5, 2010, 2:33 PM
The average customer is not going to care that 4g is not available for 2 years exspecially if they have HSPA+ across their intire 3g footprint which is pretty much the same size as ATTs now. Plus I dont think they care because 99% of people dont even know what 3g/4g means, everyone that reads this site just happens to fall into that remaining 1%. Most customers just want to have a cool device at a good price so as long as they can improve their handset lineup and get some good exclusive devices T-Mobile is going to do just fine.
...
gringo.mexican112

May 5, 2010, 4:01 PM
good point we are almost all phone freaks 😎 or customer care agent 😉
...
Slammer

May 5, 2010, 4:39 PM
I once thought this as well. However, Sprint running their commercials has in fact, piqued interest among more and more people. I am just a subscriber in the wireless industry. But, many of my friends and colleagues understand my passion for phones and I have had many come to me and say: " So, tell me about this 4G we've been hearing about".

Also, since WiMax is in over 30 markets, The word does in fact branch out from subscribers in these markets to others related to them that may or may not have it as of yet. The more markets added, the more mainstream word will become.
...
The_Anarkissed

May 6, 2010, 3:39 PM
Ya these Sprint commercials are very irritating as a Tmo Business rep we get people all day askin about the 3g/4g "Why cant i get it in bumf%$K mississippi" or back woods Arkansas...or the typical well 4 is higher than 3 so I think ill get Sprint, when they live nowhere near a coverage are. I agree with you Slammer, they're marketing campain IS working, coupled with new Android devices, they may be a force to be rekoned with (in metro areas) very soon.
...
muchdrama

May 5, 2010, 5:06 PM
Sikety said:
The average customer is not going to care that 4g is not available for 2 years exspecially if they have HSPA+ across their intire 3g footprint which is pretty much the same size as ATTs now. Plus I dont think they care because 99% of people dont even know what 3g/4g means, everyone that reads this site just happens to fall into that remaining 1%. Most customers just want to have a cool device at a good price so as long as they can improve their handset lineup and get some good exclusive devices T-Mobile is going to do just fine.


Exactly. As long as Tmobile implements 3G well, who's going to care that they don't have 4G for two years? Not me.
...
KNOWSmuch

May 6, 2010, 2:23 PM
I posted about how fast HSPA+ was. Do we really need anything faster then 21mbps on wireless devices?
...
muchdrama

May 6, 2010, 5:00 PM
KNOWSmuch said:
I posted about how fast HSPA+ was. Do we really need anything faster then 21mbps on wireless devices?


I guess faster is always better, but 21 Mbps will be just fine...
...
DiamondPro

May 10, 2010, 6:24 PM
Spoken like true tmobile customers. We cant expect you guys to know what its like to be on the NowNetwork with Sprint because you have been drinking the tmobile koolaide for far 2 long. You guy have been on 2g longer than any of the other big 3 carriers so you guys are always behind the times. Ofcourse 3g is going to be fast enough for you guys coming from such slow speeds on edge. Its apparent you guys are used to getting everything last while technology is zooming right by. I personally will be keeping up with the times and getting the Evo 4g when it drops. 😎
...
muchdrama

May 10, 2010, 6:26 PM
DiamondPro said:

Spoken like true tmobile customers.



I'm a Verizon customer. Good try, though.
...

This forum is closed.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

This forum is closed.


all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

 

All content Copyright 2001-2020 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.