5 Great No-Strings Black Friday Deals
In the phone world, there's no shortage of Black Friday deals in the US this year. But most of the phone discounts and free accessories require a new line of service and/or a phone trade-in. If you are looking to switch carriers, there's never been a better time. But if you just want a good, straightforward deal on a gift — or something for yourself — here are a few notable discounts that truly have no strings.
Advertisements article continues below...
- Google is offering $200 off the Pixel 4 (and 4 XL), its latest flagship phones. That brings the price as low as $599, a great price for a true flagship-class phone. These phones are unlocked and — like all Pixel phones — have great support for all US networks. This deal is available now and runs through Dec. 2.
- Google is also discounting its mid-range Pixel 3a (and 3a XL) models. These aren't as powerful as the 4, but still have the excellent software and camera performance Pixel phones are known for. The discount is $100, bringing the 3a down to $299, which is an amazing price for a current Pixel model. This deal starts Nov. 28.
- OnePlus is discounting both the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 6T by $150, bringing them down to $549 and $449, respectively. These are great prices for flagship-class phones. Like the Pixels, these are unlocked phones with excellent support for all US networks. This deal is available now and ends Dec. 2.
- ZTE is discounting its flagship Axon 10 Pro by $100 and throwing in a free case. That brings the 8 GB version to $450 and the 12 GB version to $500. With triple cameras, wireless charging, a huge battery, and good support for all US networks, this flagship was already a good value with few compromises, but it's now an even better deal. This deal runs Nov. 27 – Dec. 3.
- T-Mobile is offering a huge discount on the Beats Solo3 Wireless on-ear headphones on Black Friday. They're knocking $120 off the price, bringing them down to just $100. The iconic Beats are almost never this affordable.
Feb 9, 2022
Samsung today announced its lineup of flagship phones for 2022: the Galaxy S22 series. The top-end S22 Ultra sees the biggest changes as it essentially absorbs Samsung's Note series with an integrated S Pen stylus and a more Note-like shape and design, instead of the Contour Cut design of the other models.
Sep 7, 2022
Apple has revealed the iPhone 14 series, with new features, improved specs, and new size options. In place of a Mini option, the iPhone 14 will come in the same 6.1-inch and 6.7-inch screen size options as the Pro models.
Mar 23, 2021
OnePlus today announced the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro, its newest flagship phones. The 9 Pro is a true flagship-class phone with a QHD AMOLED display with variable refresh from 1 to 120 Hz, and IP68 water rating, starting at $969.
Aug 10, 2022
Samsung has announced its newest generation of foldable phones: the Galaxy Z Fold4 and Galaxy Z Flip4. Both have similar designs and features compared to their predecessors, with a slew of small updates and refinements across the board.
Jan 14, 2021
Samsung today officially unveiled its Galaxy S21 series of flagship phones for 2021. All three models sport a distinctive new "Contour Cut Camera" design where the metal frame extends around one corner to surround the rear cameras.