hide detailed ratings
Cute little phone
I bought this phone yesterday, July 5th, and even though I have only had this device for a day, I have already found this phone fun and easy to use. Below are the PROS and CONS of this device.
- call quality
- audio quality
- full physical QWERTY keyboard
- the color it comes in, red
- the physical send, end, and back buttons on the front of the phone
- When placing a call, the screen automatically locks so that you don't accidentally press buttons with your face.
- size of the phone
- This phone has a feature where you can select whether or not you want the numbers you dial to be read aloud.
- It has a 3.5 millimeter headphone jack on the top of the phone.
- The microphone is in a better position. It's higher up than on the Samsung Evergreen, which makes it easier for my contacts to hear me.
- The touch screen is very responsive.
- The phone could be a little bit faster, but since I do not go on the internet or download anything, it is not much of an issue.
I really like this phone and I recommend it. I also recommend that you buy a case for this phone, one that has a rubber back and/or sides. I purchased a BODY GLOVE brand case that AT&T sells at their stores and while it makes the phone a little bit bulkier than it really is, it makes it easier to hold. While the phone is out of the case, it is slippery and difficult to hold on to.
Log In to rate this review or report it as inappropriate.
Have a question about this phone? Ask in the Forum ›
Ready to buy? Shop for this phone ›