LG AX-355 / UX-355
Replying to: Unhappy with my UX355 by Engloid
Re: Unhappy with my UX355
Are you serious? You are the reason I believe people should have a license to use a cell phone. On top of that, yours should be revoked!
1. Here is the LG link for the PC software:
http://www.buywirelessnow.com/lg/buy/accessories/cat ... »
It took 2 minutes to find. Also, you can email the pictures from your phone to your email acct. and if your computer has a Bluetooth card you can send it to the PC via Bluetooth. Also, you can take it to a Wal-Mart, Walgreen's and I believe CVS to retrieve the photos.
2. The clips that come with the phone are always crappy. They only supply one because of today's demand for clips. Don't expect something free to be something great.
3. The time scrolls a few times and stops before it scrolls again. If you can't tell the time from that you might want to return to some form of education.
4. The external display dims to save battery power. Think about it, the brighter something is the more power it uses. Would you rather press a button to see the time or let the battery die sooner?
5. If you bought it at a USCellular store and saved everything then you have a 30-day trial period. That means you can take it back and exchange it.
Finally, You should probably go to the store and make sure you like the phone before you spend money on it.
No replies to this message