HP iPAQ hw6920 / hw6925 / hw6915 / hw6945
1) the thumb button seems to get stuck. not like it is visible or not, it seems it causes the menus to keep scrolling non-stop. simply hit the button, but it is annoying.
2) NO BATTERY LIFE Two hours after removing from the power cable, it is down to 90% battery. I plan on buying the extended life battery. Just lke the iPod. do nothing and the iPod lasts for 14 hours of play. Frequently change songs? 3-4 hour life span.
3) GPS IS SLOW!!! Hey, standing in the middle of Hollywood showing off my new phone took 5 minutes to get a fix on my location. I tried this all over Los Angeles, and it was always the same. Sometimes it would say number of satellites: 8, 8!!! how can you NOT get a fix on me by then? This thing must be built in America.
The rest are software related issues:
1) Dialing is counter-intuitive, but it WILL save you on your phone bill. Chances are you'll lose interest by the time you find their number.
2) Outlook is hidden. Yeah, want to send an email? Go to contacts, select the person you want to send an email, BUT when sending email to someone not in your address book, you have to delete the 'to:' field and type in the new one. What ever happened to 'create new message'?
3) GPS, well you have to manually load maps for the region you are in. You have to download one-by-one each of the maps from MS.
4) Camera app takes long to load.
I am sure there are more things to uncover in the next few days, and I am 75% sure I'll keep it, but it does have to show me it is worth it.
at least it is not the 'Q'