HP iPAQ hw6920 / hw6925 / hw6915 / hw6945
Top message: The first orders by Monday by Phreddy
Replying to: Re: The first orders by Monday by troyboy657
Re: The first orders by Monday
1. Sure it's expensive to some people I admit that. However it is exactly what I need. Seasoned PDA users will appreciate this and appreciate it is not necessarily a phone first.
2. It's actually here now and not just something your hearing about.
3. This is very important and I have learned this after being a techno geek for many years: There is always going to be something better and I doubt you are going to save much more money. If you want to wait for something better you will always be waiting. Will the price be lower later on. Sure but I am paying to have it now just like a newly released model of car.
4. You will not save money with a carrier especially Cingular. They give you a break on the price upon promises to stay a given a year or two. Also the phone is crippled so you can only use it with Cingular. Remember the old days when you had to rent a phone, well thats what you are doing. I have not had a yearly promise contract in years because I buy unlocked phones. That means I can drop or add service anytime I want.
Anyway, wait if you want and buy your Cingular hostage phones and year contracts if you want. I only put up the post to let someone who was interesting in getting something that is available now and not just "Heard of". I get it, you don't like it and you are either trapped in a contract with Cingular or really like them. I don't like any of the carriers but thats life I don't like to pay high prices for gas either.
- Re: The first orders by Monday by ReiDrew
Shop for accessories specifically compatible with the HP iPAQ hw6920 / hw6925 / hw6915 / hw6945.