Nokia 6103 / 6102i
Nokia 6102i Problems
Anyone else out there have some answers to help???
1. When my flip is closed, and I want to NOT answer a call, I can hit the VOLUME DOWN button to silence the ringer, but can not send the caller immediately to voice mail (ie: when the flip is open, I can silence the ringer using the RIGHT soft key, then hit the same key again to send the caller immediately to VM). Is there a way to do this with the flip closed?
2. With the flip closed, I use the VOLUME DOWN button to (hopefully) decrease the ringer volume. Even if I turn it all the way down, that does nothing to my ringer volume. It only decreases my ear volume! Everyone else find this to be true. How do ya turn down the Ringer volume without opening the flip?
3. Incidentally, with regard to Question #1 above...in the Nokia manual, it says with your flip closed, the way to reject a call is to open the flip and hit the Red END KEY within one-and-one-half seconds. This does not work properly. It works if you do this action within the first 1.5 seconds the phone is ringing, not within 1.5 seconds of opening the flip (that's really foolish, and the manual makes no mention of being able to hit VOLUME DOWN to silence the ringer with the flip closed!).
Thanks for any help,
Durham, NC, USA
- Re: Nokia 6102i Problems by flashy714
- Re: Nokia 6102i Problems by MarilynS
- Re: Nokia 6102i Problems by cineljay
Shop for accessories specifically compatible with the Nokia 6103 / 6102i.