So, it's a fatter a900?
This is not going to sell well. This will be similar to the a940 in the fact that stores will probably have very limited supply. It will probably be around $349.99 before discounts, which puts it at a competitive disadvantage with it's own sister phone(s).
Maybe a few people like the styling, and for those people, it will sell. But to me as a rep, this will just fill the wall with something to look at. Most people will be attracted to the less expensive a920 which adds a transflash card, or the same priced a900 that is much slimmer and only loses the motion fun.
We haven't got it yet, but this is what it appears to be.
- Re: So, it's a fatter a900? by tuolumne
- Re: So, it's a fatter a900? by jtorkelson
- Re: So, it's a fatter a900? by jschloer
- Re: So, it's a fatter a900? by Killer Tomato
- By the way, I was right... by monkeyracer
Shop for accessories specifically compatible with the Samsung SPH-A960.