LG Fusic / LX-550
Transfer music from comp hard drive to media folder
This is for people who already have music saved to their computers and want to move it to the phone.
1. Connect your USB cable to the phone and computer.
2. Click "menu", "USB flash drive", "yes" (to "voice calls will be disabled during USB connection. Continue?")
3. Once your phone says that you are connected, go to your computer and double click the "my computer" icon (or select from the programs menu).
4. You should see an icon for the added hardware, whether it is the e or f drive, or even if it looks like your memory stick icon.
5. Click this new drive. If you don't see it, start this process over after fir...
Also is there any way to lock and unlock the buttons from the outside of the phone while its playing music?
I love this phone by why the hell is it so difficult to use?
I got my FUSIC just the other day, so I haven't looked around that much yet for help and stuff. Trying to figure it out as I go along, but when I try to add my mp3's I get an error. It says something about an I/O device error, and I really don't understand what that means @_@. Any response at all is greatly appreciated =]
I plug the USB cable from my phone to my PC, then go to Menu/Tools and and select YES to activate the USB Flash Drive. I hear my computer make a chime and a window pops-up saying it recognizes the USB device. I then go to My Computer and there are NO installed drives. Just my CD drive.
Do I have a faulty phone? I am about ready to take this thing back but don't know if I can get out of the 2-year contract I just signed. Was torn between this phone and Verizon LG Chocolate as I wanted a MP3 capable phone.
If you can't play the music you loaded on your phone...
It is probably due to the fact that your files are read only.
I loaded a few mp3s under the Music directory. They would show up under Memory Card Manager. However, they would not show up under the Sprint Music Store player.
After disabling the read only option on the offending files, everything works perfectly.
Hope this helps someone...