Replying to: LG CG300 by Idoitall
Re: LG CG300
Overall, we have been satisfied with the phones. They have performed OK and have not had any service work. We only use the basic services and seldom use text messaging, etc. We found the Push To Talk (PTT) not very useful to us, so forget that monthly fee.
- Battery performance is acceptable
- The camera is handy and takes decent pictures, but the flash is not very useful since you have to turn it on/off (doesn't just flash with a picture like a camera)
- The 3x zoom works well
- Speed dialing works OK, if I can recall what # is who, but I miss voice activated calling
- Speaker phone feature is not that great and is often hard to hear well
- Storing contacts on the phone and chip is easy enough. But for contacts with multiple #'s, the chip seems to only store the 1st # listed
Once we got through the 1st couple of bills from AT&T and Cingular and got the rebates, minutes, credits, etc. over with, the billing has been OK.
No replies to this message