switching from Verizon?
1. Any comparisons of service, coverage, dropped calls, sound quality between Verizon, T-Mobile, and Cingular?
2. With my current setup, I have a special Blackberry e-mail, and I can forward copies of my personal e-mail to this Blackberry e-mail address (the alternative of having the Blackberry poll my pop server seemed lame by comparison). Can I do the same thing with Cingular or T-Mobile, and does it work as well? Will I have to switch my Blackberry e-mail address?
3. Any information on when the Blackberry 8700 is coming out for Verizon, if ever; or any other new Blackberries in the immediate pipeline.
4. Has anyone else switched from Verizon just to get this phone, and was it worth it?
- Re: switching from Verizon? by jdonner
- Re: switching from Verizon? by yomama
Shop for accessories specifically compatible with the BlackBerry 8700.